Next Fan Advisory Board meeting Thursday 6/12

My two cents......

1. li understand there is a policy of allowing season ticket holder the ability to purchase more game tickets first...but put a limit on this to allow fans access to game tickets. I dont live in Buffalo anymore, but i usually come into town for a weekend, may do a Bills game.

2. I disagree with closing that walk pathway because of the fan death.

3. The Verizon band with in the stadium sucks. When i was there trying to use my celphone to see other scores the thing was slow or not respond. I recal Verizon had a sponsorship agreement with the NFL for mobile broadcasting. i guess it only applies if you arent in a stadium.

4. Why the change in sponsorship of training cup??? I am thinking the NHRA Drag Racing is eyeing sponsorship.

getting tickets and all to the game is something that needs to be planned out in April. I have rooms reserved and have since March.

Disirregardless, scalping tickets is usually a legit option. Only a few times doing this did I ever pay more then face. And I figure it all balanced out. The most I paid was $150per for 200? Patriots opener where we shut them out and Sam Adams returned that INT

3. The Verizon band with in the stadium sucks. When i was there trying to use my celphone to see other scores the thing was slow or not respond. I recal Verizon had a sponsorship agreement with the NFL for mobile broadcasting. i guess it only applies if you arent in a stadium.

Not to be that guy man, but for future reference it's bandwidth if you did not know and that wasn't a typo.