Next Fan Advisory Board meeting Thursday 6/12

Please reply here or IM me if there's a topic you'd like to bring to the attention of the Front Office or a question you'd like an answer to. Remember that these pertain to game day in-stadium experience only and not to the on-field product.

any chance the in stadium TP will be upgraded to charmin extra soft this season?

I prefer the ultra strong... Soft enough to be comfortable, strong enough for those dirty jobs!

Sideline rows 1&2... Are they removing the seats, tarping them, or what...

I prefer the ultra strong... Soft enough to be comfortable, strong enough for those dirty jobs!

I think installing bidets is a better idea. I like to feel fresh down there.

How come we have no hand railings on the stairs to the seats?

I will ask this. Not nearly as far to fall if somebody decides to slide down one of those.

I will ask this too.

I have a number of truly bad ideas that will go no place, here are just a few:

First, during all the TV timeouts can they put on the Red Zone Channel on the Scoreboard.

Second, can they replace those really obnoxious ads painted behind the wheelchair areas in each end zone with video boards showing down and distance and a rolling display of out-of-town scores. Jacksonville is doing something like that with its new score boards. Heck even video boards showing ads would be an improvement.

Third, is there a way the team can do a sound or video alert system in the parking lots letting fans know the gates are open, there is 45 minutes to kickoff, 30 minutes to kickoff, 15 minutes to kickoff. Many people like me can’t keep track of time when we are hanging out in the parking lots.

Fourth, do the Bills have plans for at-game app for the iphone and the like.

Fifth, can they bury those power and telephone lines that run right in front of the stadium? It looks awful and it really obstructs the flow of fans to and from the game.

Lastly, (and this is my daughter’s) spend a few thousand dollars on some better landscaping for the parking lot area. It looks like a parking lot for some old factory and not a public building. The area round there is nice which makes the ugly parking lot standout even more.

Edited by enoff

Response: I don't think they decided on what to do with those first two rows yet. There was talk of doing both.

How come we have no hand railings on the stairs to the seats?

Response: It is one of those things that was grandfathered in and never changed. I think it is in the plans for the next renovation. This one was focused on the outside and the next one will focus on the inside.

I have a number of truly bad ideas that will go no place, here are just a few:

First, during all the TV timeouts can they put on the Red Zone Channel on the Scoreboard.

Second, can they replace those really obnoxious ads painted behind the wheelchair areas in each end zone with video broads showing down and distance and a rolling display of out-of-town scores. Jacksonville is doing something like that with its new score broads. Heck even video broads showing ads would be an improvement.

Third, is there a way the team can do a sound or video alert system in the parking lots letting fans know the gates are open, there is 45 minutes to kickoff, 30 minutes to kickoff, 15 minutes to kickoff. Many people like me can’t keep track of time when we are hanging out in the parking lots.

Fourth, do the Bills have plans for at-game app for the iphone and the like.

Fifth, can they bury those power and telephone lines that run right in front of stadium? It looks awful and it really obstructs the flow of fans to and from the game.

Lastly, (and this is my daughter’s) spend a few thousand dollars on some better landscaping for the parking lot area. It looks like a parking lot for some old factory and not a public building. The area round there is nice which makes the ugly parking lot standout even more.

1) I believe one of the 2 new jumbotrons in the tunnel end zone will be more or less dedicated to Red Zone channel and other fantasy type stuff so people can see what's going on in other games.

2) Those end zone signs are being replaced by ribbon scoreboards

3) An interesting thought. I know the new gates will have loudspeakers so that you don't have a person on a bullhorn at each one, but not sure there's any plan to pipe anything out to the parking lots.

4) Once the in-stadium cellular & Wi-Fi is improved you might see something more like this. I think they also rent out devices for this kind of thing (FanVision)

5) I'm not sure I know which ones you're talking about there.

6) Nice idea, but I'm pretty sure anything alive they put out there will end up as a urinal. Just sayin'.

Edited by JÂy RÛßeÒ

I was thinking about how a little landscaping around the gates would be nice - and some benches, make it a nice area for people to be able to hang out waiting to meet up with people, get their stuff in order before entering the gate etc.

Please reply here or IM me if there's a topic you'd like to bring to the attention of the Front Office or a question you'd like an answer to. Remember that these pertain to game day in-stadium experience only and not to the on-field product.

Jay, are there any plans to improve the response system when sending a text for the obnoxious and unruly fans? The time it takes for them to zoom in, and check, and then decide to send someone down really makes it difficult/uncomfortable for the people who are reporting the situation. Last year, by the time anyone responded, we had to make trips to the usher anyway, and I don't feel we should have to miss game time because some idiot can't control himself

My two cents......

1. li understand there is a policy of allowing season ticket holder the ability to purchase more game tickets first...but put a limit on this to allow fans access to game tickets. I dont live in Buffalo anymore, but i usually come into town for a weekend, may do a Bills game.

2. I disagree with closing that walk pathway because of the fan death.

3. The Verizon band with in the stadium sucks. When i was there trying to use my celphone to see other scores the thing was slow or not respond. I recal Verizon had a sponsorship agreement with the NFL for mobile broadcasting. i guess it only applies if you arent in a stadium.

4. Why the change in sponsorship of training cup??? I am thinking the NHRA Drag Racing is eyeing sponsorship.

Edited by djp14150

4) Once the in-stadium cellular & Wi-Fi is improved you might see something more like this. I think they also rent out devices for this kind of thing (FanVision)

Fanvision was ended after the 2012 season. I complained because they had nothing in place for the 2013 season, no Fanvision, and Wi-Fi had not been installed yet. Ended up reformatting my unit for NASCAR and selling it.

Response: I don't think they decided on what to do with those first two rows yet. There was talk of doing both.

Response: It is one of those things that was grandfathered in and never changed. I think it is in the plans for the next renovation. This one was focused on the outside and the next one will focus on the inside.

1) I believe one of the 2 new jumbotrons in the tunnel end zone will be more or less dedicated to Red Zone channel and other fantasy type stuff so people can see what's going on in other games.

2) Those end zone signs are being replaced by ribbon scoreboards

3) An interesting thought. I know the new gates will have loudspeakers so that you don't have a person on a bullhorn at each one, but not sure there's any plan to pipe anything out to the parking lots.

5) I'm not sure I know which ones you're talking about there.

6) Nice idea, but I'm pretty sure anything alive they put out there will end up as a urinal. Just sayin'.

I spoke with my rep the other day and she informed me that it was a done deal, but was unsure of how they were going to eliminate them... Maybe my first error was asking a woman what the plan for that was, lol... (Joking)

My two cents......

1. li understand there is a policy of allowing season ticket holder the ability to purchase more game tickets first...but put a limit on this to allow fans access to game tickets. I dont live in Buffalo anymore, but i usually come into town for a weekend, may do a Bills game.

There is a limit. Usually 6 or 8 tickets per game at first, then however many you want after sales open to everyone.

While I appreciate your dilemma I do think it's a little unrealistic to expect tickets to be available when you come to town. Bills games need to sell out for the sake of keeping the franchise here.

You should be planning now on what games you plan to attend and don't wait around buying tickets. It's not like dropping in on a Bisons game on a whim.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

3. The Verizon band with in the stadium sucks. When i was there trying to use my celphone to see other scores the thing was slow or not respond. I recal Verizon had a sponsorship agreement with the NFL for mobile broadcasting. i guess it only applies if you arent in a stadium.

That is part of the stadium renovations. (pdf)

Introduction of WIFI throughout the stadium along with improvements to cellular access for mobile phone use.