2014 Bills Training Camp Schedule Announced

I am so mad at myself !

On my today list was to stop at Tops and get me some tickets for the second friday night practice , me and my son.

And i got in a hurry and forgot. I work in Henrietta and easy peasy to just shoot over.

if i miss out on August TC practice , i am so done with this team ! I mean it this time

As did I.

Pfffft . what ever

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 2m

Former Vandy safety Kenny Ladler among the first to report to Bills camp. He'll be fighting for a job starting Sunday night.

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 4m

Ross Cockrell checking in to his first #BillsCamp: "This is a whole nother level. I'm ready for it" pic.twitter.com/Sf1EwPXsiV

Chris Brown

Bs17RweCMAE40TV.jpg

Edited by YoloinOhio

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 1m

Marquise Goodwin arrives with the flashiest car in the lot. http://instagram.com/p

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 1m

Is @flashgoodwin ready to work? "All I need is my bed, my playbook, and my bible" No TV. No video games.

.@flashgoodwin: "I like us ... There's gonna be a lot of bandwagon fans. I'm looking forward to it." pic.twitter.com/Tw45h41kwk

Chris Brown and MARQUISE GOODWIN

Bs19eWNCYAAeDYj.jpg

Bs1-griCAAE3KoO.jpg

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 1m

Fred Jackson has arrived to Bills camp, with his family, in a Mercedes Sprinter RV. It's kinda big.

Bs2AGgbCUAA0Etk.jpg

The Boss

Bs2CaWCCQAAPg-F.jpg

Edited by YoloinOhio

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 1m

Marquise Goodwin arrives with the flashiest car in the lot. http://instagram.com/p

Is @flashgoodwin ready to work? "All I need is my bed, my playbook, and my bible" No TV. No video games.

.@flashgoodwin: "I like us ... There's gonna be a lot of bandwagon fans. I'm looking forward to it." pic.twitter.com/Tw45h41kwk

Chris Brown and MARQUISE GOODWIN

Bs19eWNCYAAeDYj.jpg

Bs1-griCAAE3KoO.jpg

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 1m

Fred Jackson has arrived to Bills camp, with his family, in a Mercedes Sprinter RV. It's kinda big.

Bs2AGgbCUAA0Etk.jpg

The Boss

Bs2CaWCCQAAPg-F.jpg

Nice. Love the attitude from Goodwin.

Looks like Freddy brought all of Texas with him.