2014 Bills Training Camp Schedule Announced

Anyone get this email yet? I'm wondering when and where to get tickets for the first practice.

Thanks!

I have not. Hope it comes soon, trying to plot out time off, when to take the kiddos, etc.

EDIT: From my keyboard to god's ears, I guess. I just received the email.

Edited by jimmyo

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have not. Hope it comes soon, trying to plot out time off, when to take the kiddos, etc.

EDIT: From my keyboard to god's ears, I guess. I just received the email.

So this year you have to get your training camp tickets from god? What's he asking?

So this year you have to get your training camp tickets from god? What's he asking?

That I endure a lifetime of suffering and hardship, old testament style. In other words, to be a Bills fan.

Season ticket holders can order tickets for all night practices on a first come first serve basis, but you are limited to the number of tickets on your account up to 6. Call 877-228-4257 or email tickets@bills.nfl.net for more info.

The email says nothing about physical locations to go get tickets at. I imagine that information will follow soon.

Season ticket holders can order tickets for all night practices on a first come first serve basis, but you are limited to the number of tickets on your account up to 6. Call 877-228-4257 or email tickets@bills.nfl.net for more info.

The email says nothing about physical locations to go get tickets at. I imagine that information will follow soon.

Kinda cool that they are giving ST holders first shot at tickets this year.

This is our first year back in town after living out of the area for a while so I'll admit I never really paid attention to the training camp ticket process before. My buddy who also has seasons and lives locally always had extra training camp tickets to throw around so I just assumed ST holders were always given some sort of first crack at them.

Edited by jimmyo

Kinda cool that they are giving ST holders first shot at tickets this year.

I've never had a problem getting tickets, I'd just contact my rep in the ticket office and they would either mail me some, or have them waiting at Will Call at camp.

July 20, 25, 26:

Sponsored by Ticketmaster. Tickets will be available beginning Monday, July 14, at 9 a.m. at ticketmaster.com and will be limited to eight per order.

August 1, 5, 9:

Sponsored by Bud Light. Tickets will be available beginning Saturday, July 26, at 11 a.m. at the following Sunoco and Tops locations and will be limited to four per person.

SUNOCO LOCATIONS:

6730 Packard Road

Niagara Falls, NY

(716) 297-2065

5665 Seneca St

West Seneca, NY

(716) 675-7366

8000 Main Street

Williamsville, NY

(716) 631-9240

1324 Latta Road

Rochester, NY

(585) 621-3310

TOPS LOCATIONS:

2351 Maple Road

Amherst, NY

(716) 515-3200

1215 Jefferson Road

Henrietta, NY

(585) 292-0117

2140 Grand Island Blvd.

Grand Island, NY

(716) 775-1205

999 East Ridge Road

Irondequoit, NY

(585) 342-3803

August 18:

Sponsored by Michelin/Dunn Tire. Tickets will be available beginning Monday, July 14, at 9 a.m. at the following Dunn Tire locations and will be limited to two per person.

Clarence Mall

4401 Transit Road

Williamsville, NY 14221

716) 631-3776

3300 W. Henrietta Road

Rochester, NY 14623

(585) 272-0180