2014 Bills Training Camp Schedule Announced

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone here ever stayed at the KOA for training camp? Was thinking of booking one of their cabins for a couple of days. Seems like lots for the kids to do.

I have stayed at a KOA, but not that one. That sounds like a great idea. They have tons of stuff for kids, sounds like a fun way to take in TC.

Didn't think that this warranted a separate thread, so...July 3 Fox Sports will preview the Bills.

http://msn.foxsports...ws-index-063014

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

Chris Brown@ChrisBrownBills 11m

#Bills Camp Countdown - 5 defensive playmakers to look for. http://ow.ly/yBk8z

Definitely going to keep an eye on Manny Lawson. I think he's a better OLB than a DE, but I hope he can still be successful.

I think Corey Graham will be a leader on the defense, even though he's not a starter. It'll be great to see what he and Robey can do in the secondary.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

You need to find a new gig. Why don't you go dig up the Karma thread.

For what it's worth, I asked my season ticket rep about it, and he said ST holders will get an email soon with instructions for getting training camp tickets.

Anyone get this email yet? I'm wondering when and where to get tickets for the first practice.

Thanks!

Anyone get this email yet? I'm wondering when and where to get tickets for the first practice.

Thanks!

I need some help here. I live in Fairport so park and ride is silly. I have ridden my Bike down to camo but I want to take a couple of my older kids this year . Where is the closet spot to park safely. I would imagine a side street in East Rochester is fine.

But i was hoping some close by knew of a good spot to leave my car. Paying is not an issue .

Proabably doing some weeknights after work this year .

Thanks in advance .

Are the Tickets from Verizon again this year ? sorry if i glossed over that here ?!

I need some help here. I live in Fairport so park and ride is silly. I have ridden my Bike down to camo but I want to take a couple of my older kids this year . Where is the closet spot to park safely. I would imagine a side street in East Rochester is fine.

But i was hoping some close by knew of a good spot to leave my car. Paying is not an issue .

Proabably doing some weeknights after work this year .

Thanks in advance .

Are the Tickets from Verizon again this year ? sorry if i glossed over that here ?!

As I'm sure you are aware, being in Pittsford it is unlikely people will be renting out their yards or even driveways as parking places. I have never seen them do so anyway.

Honestly, the shuttle is probably your best bet. The buses run very frequently to get you there. If you try and leave right as practice ends you will wait 10 -15 minutes for a bus back. If your kids are young enough (14 or under) and want to go to the autograph tent after practice (my kids love it) then you won't wait for a bus back at all. No autograph tent after night practices though. That's where we park when we go.

As for tickets, I was asking that above as well. I'm hoping they put them on ticketmaster and let you print them. I think they did that one or twice in the past and it was great. Particularly for out of towners.

Edited by CodeMonkey

As I'm sure you are aware, being in Pittsford it is unlikely people will be renting out their yards or even driveways as parking places. I have never seen them do so anyway.

In the years I've gone to camp, and riding the bus, I can only remember seeing one house offering parking, at $10, and it was still a two or three block walk to camp. Quite frankly, like you mentioned, I agree the shuttle is the easiest thing. They run pretty regularly and it's cheap.

Well maybe i will have to succumb .

By the way Code, my kids are all adults so a good walking is no issue for them.

Boy am i looking forward to this year and TC is really the official milestone for me

Well maybe i will have to succumb .

By the way Code, my kids are all adults so a good walking is no issue for them.

Boy am i looking forward to this year and TC is really the official milestone for me

The hot 18-25 year old girls seem to do very well getting autographs by the fence after practice as well ;)

The hot 18-25 year old girls seem to do very well getting autographs by the fence after practice as well ;)

Lol i will remind my 3 hot 24 25 and 27 year old daughters that they should leverage some autographs for the Old Man .

By the way my son just told me CJ Spiller came into Fairport after the Victor Eastview Mall signing. Folks tried to buy him drinks but he stayed disciplined.

I will try to procure the picture. The friend who works at the establishment was loving it. Knocked ove as a Bills fan !

Only two blocks from my house. Sorry for the left turn but i just found out and thought it cool to share .

Lol i will remind my 3 hot 24 25 and 27 year old daughters that they should leverage some autographs for the Old Man .

By the way my son just told me CJ Spiller came into Fairport after the Victor Eastview Mall signing. Folks tried to buy him drinks but he stayed disciplined.

I will try to procure the picture. The friend who works at the establishment was loving it. Knocked ove as a Bills fan !

Only two blocks from my house. Sorry for the left turn but i just found out and thought it cool to share .

That is cool. B-)

Yeah, put your daughters to work.