2014 Bills Training Camp Schedule Announced

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So pumped for the Bills to be coming here for training camp!

I live in Latrobe, and am a Season Ticket holder!

2 days of awesomeness!

If anyone else is making the trip out, holler.

More bills fans the better!

I am going to try, I should be able to. I will try to get a ticket to the night practice, that should be good.

haha yep! or at Sharky's Cafe. The steelers usually go there a few times during camp, its a fun place. Hopefully some of the bills are able to venture out of St Vinny.

I thought the steelers practices did not require tickets. But I am not sure.

haha yep! or at Sharky's Cafe. The steelers usually go there a few times during camp, its a fun place. Hopefully some of the bills are able to venture out of St Vinny.

I thought the steelers practices did not require tickets. But I am not sure.

Females probably want to avoid the restrooms at Sharky's :ph34r:

We just moved back and haven't been in town for training camp in years. How does one acquire tickets these days? Any consideration for season ticket holders?

It depends on the type of season ticket you have. I have club seats, so I just call my ticket rep and tell him to mail some to me.

hell if someone is giving away free tickets (if needed) I'll be in town Friday Aug 1stand could use a few .

Yes they are free, you just need to go to one of the designated Verizon stores in the Rochester area and ask for them. They generally only give out a couple per person, so my wife brings our kids and they all go in individually if we know others who need tickets :)

I will try and post here as they announce the tickets being available and will help out as many as I can.

Yes they are free, you just need to go to one of the designated Verizon stores in the Rochester area and ask for them. They generally only give out a couple per person, so my wife brings our kids and they all go in individually if we know others who need tickets :)

I will try and post here as they announce the tickets being available and will help out as many as I can.

Not sure Verizon will be the venue this year - they've been replaced as lead sponsor by Connors and Faris

Not sure Verizon will be the venue this year - they've been replaced as lead sponsor by Connors and Faris

Kirby Jackson posted something about how the Bills sponsors trade product or services to the team. So do the law firms represent players when they get in trouble?