2014 Bills Training Camp Schedule Announced

2014 Bills Training Camp schedule announced

The Bills have announced the complete schedule for their 2014 training camp, presented by Connors & Ferris. The team will kick off its 15th training camp at St. John Fisher College in Pittsford, NY with a night practice open to the public on Sunday, July 20.

BpSoxiKCAAAU04y.jpg

Bills, Steelers combine for two practices this summer

The Bills and Steelers will combine for two practices in LaTrobe, Pa. before their Week 2 preseason game on Aug. 16, as announced by the Steelers on Tuesday.

While plans have been in the works for some time, Pittsburgh solidified the agreement with its release of dates and times for combined sessions at Saint Vincent College.

- Wed., Aug 13: 3-5 p.m.

- Thurs., Aug 14: 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wow that is a really tough schedule. 5-11 at best. At least we finally get some national exposure with all those primetime spots. Seriously though, I hope they make it easier for out of towners to get tickets to night practice. I typically make it out to practice once a year, and I always have to arrange for someone from this site help me out with tickets.

Edited by FluffHead

I have gotten tickets for out of town Bills fans in the past. There are a lot of night practices that will require tickets this year and I would be happy to do so again.

I will post as the tickets become available (they don't give away all dates at once unfortunately) and get some for fans in need if I can.

For those who have never been, the Bills do a first rate job at camp to make the experience very enjoyable. Even more so for kids. Mine have been to more practices than they have missed the past 3 or so seasons and they are looking forward to it again this year.

wow that is a really tough schedule. 5-11 at best. At least we finally get some national exposure with all those primetime spots. Seriously though, I hope they make it easier for out of towners to get tickets to night practice. I typically make it out to practice once a year, and I always have to arrange for someone from this site help me out with tickets.

I actually laughed out loud

CBF

Not overly happy about this. My daughter will be going to Fisher in the Fall. I had planned on catching at least one of the open practices. Nope, we'll be back Aug 13-18....no open dates during my time there (fly back on the 18th). Oh well. I'll have 3 more years to for the Bills to coordinate their schedule w/ me :D

Not overly happy about this. My daughter will be going to Fisher in the Fall. I had planned on catching at least one of the open practices. Nope, we'll be back Aug 13-18....no open dates during my time there (fly back on the 18th). Oh well. I'll have 3 more years to for the Bills to coordinate their schedule w/ me :D

That's the weekend they're doing joint practices with the Steelers before the preseason game in Pittsburgh

I think that's on purpose as the Bills stay in the dorms.

I think that's on purpose as the Bills stay in the dorms.

Thanks for the responses. She'll be playing a fall sport, so she'll have to get there earlier than the rest of the college. From what we've heard (she'll be a Freshman) there was a always a short overlap. Then I heard they'd be staying at Fisher a week longer due to the construction at The Ralph. Got my hopes up. Then crashed when I saw the schedule today. Thanks Jay for the info about Pittsburgh.

Thanks for the responses. She'll be playing a fall sport, so she'll have to get there earlier than the rest of the college. From what we've heard (she'll be a Freshman) there was a always a short overlap. Then I heard they'd be staying at Fisher a week longer due to the construction at The Ralph. Got my hopes up. Then crashed when I saw the schedule today. Thanks Jay for the info about Pittsburgh.

Could always stay one extra day and fly back on the 19th. I should be able to get you and your daughter tickets for the 18th :)

Could always stay one extra day and fly back on the 19th. I should be able to get you and your daughter tickets for the 18th :)

Thanks for the offer, but my other daughter's high school starts up on the 20th. Gotta get home to get her ready to roll. Appreciate it though.