Bill O'Reilly's Take On Our Race Problem--He Doesn't Hold

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, Bill O'Reilly's commentary wasn't worth listening to but Greg's version of the Jerry Springer show is worth this many comments?

I find O'Reilly to be intolerable. He reminds me of this guy:

That said, if the cut is short enough, I'll watch in this format, in the interest of commenting, assuming after watching, I feel a commentary is worthwhile.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Yup.

It always amazes me, whenever I post something that seriously addresses race here that everyone runs and hides. Are race relations verboten here or do pussies fear to challenge their brains and have a frank discussion?

I find O'Reilly to be intolerable. He reminds me of this guy:

That said, if the cut is short enough, I'll watch in this format, in the interest of commenting, assuming after watching, I feel a commentary is worthwhile.

I guess i'll just have to link to Bill Cosby, Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson commentary.

It always amazes me, whenever I post something that seriously addresses race here that everyone runs and hides. Are race relations verboten here or do pussies fear to challenge their brains and have a frank discussion?

I guess i'll just have to link to Bill Cosby, Thomas Sowell and Ben Carson commentary.

I'm your huckleberry.

Maybe I wasn't clear. I wouldn't listen to O'Reilly if he was telling me how to save my wife's life.

Now that US public has grown weary and suspicious of foreign wars and the "terrorist Iran and their nuclear weapons program" line isn't resonating, he needs something to try and revive ratings with his redneck audience. So now it's "the blacks" fault here at home.

I've really grown to not care for O'Reilly's show on a number of levels, not the least of which is he repeatedly says he doesn't like speculation right before he starts speculating about something.

But make no mistake...the dude doesn't need to revive his ratings. He has re-runs that beat out most prime time shows. And his audience isn't rednecks. It's the blue hairs who tune in every night and then fill the theaters on his tours. He has multiple books on best seller lists and has a charity that brings specialized wheelchairs to wounded vets that has raised over $25M dollars.

So while I'm sure he doesn't compare to your Rachel Maddow fantasies, the dude absolutely crushes it, and to somehow suggest he needs to revive his ratings is one of the more moronic things you've posted here...and believe me, we have a crapload of your stupidity to choose from.

:lol: I wouldn't let her pay me to strip for me.

I'd pay her to keep her clothes on.

She calls her lawyer because the guy scared her kid? He eggs her on and wants to have her arrested for calling him a !@#$? Um...she's got a right to be racist, and he has a right to start his truck. Everybody over-react much?

I do have to agree with her on one point: don't record the kids and put it on the internet. Other than that, she's a frickin' loon.

Again:

I'm your huckleberry.

I've already commented on the video.

Multiple times.

Throughout the thread.

I watched the whole thing.

I didn't even make a "bill you for my time" joke.

You owe me more than "Bill Cosby" schtick.

Go.

So calling someone a name is a hate crime? WTF dude. Damn we're becoming a nation of puzzies.

Completely agree. As offensive as this woman might come off to some (to me I find this hilarious but realize I'm probably an outlier) there's nothing here that should be criminal. The notion of legislating or criminalizing thought, which hate crimes do by their very existence, is chilling to me overall.

Let the asshats say what they want, think what they want -- it just makes it easier for the normals to identify the asshats.

So, Bill O'Reilly's commentary wasn't worth listening to but Greg's version of the Jerry Springer show is worth this many comments?

I wasn't trying to hijack the thread, it seemed relevant last night when I posted it and still think it is. The issue of race in this country is not as simple as Bill makes it out to be (I did watch your link prior to posting) and it's certainly not as one sided.

The fact this video is more sensational shouldn't surprise you and I did not mean to offend. But your thread is getting a nice boost so might as well turn into the skid and pivot! :beer:

Pivot! Don't take your ball and go home. There's plenty to talk about besides Bills actual rant. You can still have the conversation you seemed to want to have when you started this thread if you let go of the O'Reilly pom-poms. He's an acquired taste.

Maybe I wasn't clear. I wouldn't listen to O'Reilly if he was telling me how to save my wife's life.

!@#$ you. Seriously, that is the funniest and best insult I've heard in a long time. I'm still laughing.

Edited by GreggyT

Cheektowaga stripper > bill o reilly

And what the %#{} is birddog talking about. Recording her BS was the right move. Especially when she stated her cop husband who hates blacks is gonna come kick his ass.

Might wanna go back to giving handjobs so she doesn't have to shop at dollar general.

Cheektowaga stripper > bill o reilly

And what the %#{} is birddog talking about. Recording her BS was the right move. Especially when she stated her cop husband who hates blacks is gonna come kick his ass.

Might wanna go back to giving handjobs so she doesn't have to shop at dollar general.

PPP rule #1 - Reading a birdog post

PPP rule #2 - If you've ignored rule #1 never try to understand a birdog post

PPP rule #3 - There is no rule #3

So calling someone a name is a hate crime? WTF dude. Damn we're becoming a nation of puzzies.

i saw that the local police chief felt the actions might represent harrassment. i think the victim here was certainly threatened and in danger. and it was all about his race. while not a lawyer, i think that may well meet criteria for a hate crime. any lawyers wanna chime in?

PPP rule #1 - Reading a birdog post

PPP rule #2 - If you've ignored rule #1 never try to understand a birdog post

PPP rule #3 - There is no rule #3

sure. says the oracle of ppp.

i saw that the local police chief felt the actions might represent harrassment. i think the victim here was certainly threatened and in danger. and it was all about his race. while not a lawyer, i think that may well meet criteria for a hate crime. any lawyers wanna chime in?

sure. says the oracle of ppp.

Oh yeah, threatened and in danger. In danger of what exactly? Once again, hate crime. God I hate that term.

I wasn't asking you why, I was responding to birdog. Anyway I believe that the five minute rant is what a section of his program is called. To the rest of you gentlemen, yes, O'Reilly is the DC Tom of Fox. He's arrogant and hard to work with. So is Michele Obama. So what? Listen to his words and see if you agree.

I believe that section of the show is called 'talking points', where he gives his opinion on a given issue du jour (followed by every other segment where he again gives his opinion on other issues). despite what people may think of O'Reilly, I think his assessment of the problems in the african-american culture are correct, especially with regard to those in the inner cities. he's right to call out the likes of Jackson & Sharpton like he does. people who dismiss the message simply because O'Reilly is the one saying it are misguided.

I believe that section of the show is called 'talking points', where he gives his opinion on a given issue du jour (followed by every other segment where he again gives his opinion on other issues). despite what people may think of O'Reilly, I think his assessment of the problems in the african-american culture are correct, especially with regard to those in the inner cities. he's right to call out the likes of Jackson & Sharpton like he does. people who dismiss the message simply because O'Reilly is the one saying it are misguided.

Sorry but I refuse to listen to a smug ranting talking head which he is the king of. As a matter of fact that's why I stopped listening to Jim Rome probably 20 years ago. Dude drove me crazy. Call me misguided I call me "someone with better things to do."

I'd rather listen to a calm Bill Cosby say probably the same thing.