Bill O'Reilly's Take On Our Race Problem--He Doesn't Hold

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's more than a little unsettling. the trashy woman bears the lions share of blame but they both should have moved on. those kids are doomed.

If I'm black and someone calls me a !@#$ I'm not moving on. Man you guys on the left are a bunch of !@#$ing puzzies.

She bears the lion's share of the blame?? Really??

From the video? Unquestionably.

Granted we don't know what led up to it, but it's hard to see it any other way.

I meant I feel she should take all the blame. I agree we don't know what happened prior to the cameral rolling but I'm not sure what he did.

I meant I feel she should take all the blame. I agree we don't know what happened prior to the cameral rolling but I'm not sure what he did.

She tells her husband what happens about half way into the video, so we do know. It happened, at least according to her, exactly as the guy filming said. He started his truck when her and her kids were walking past and the noise startled the boy, the woman lashed out at him and called him a stupid ***** for scaring her kid.

Sorry, I guess the sarcasm meter is broken.

Of course now there won't be a shortage of people who'll equate a trashy stripper's view to be representative of everyone with lighter skin than sepia-toned Hispanics.

Sorry, I guess the sarcasm meter is broken.

Of course now there won't be a shortage of people who'll equate a trashy stripper's view to be representative of everyone with lighter skin than sepia-toned Hispanics.

She's not trashy. Do you know how many cops she's stripped for?

If I'm black and someone calls me a !@#$ I'm not moving on. Man you guys on the left are a bunch of !@#$ing puzzies.

as i get older and hopefully wiser, i try to consider if my instinctual actions will ultimately cause me more harm than good. i can give many examples of less than optimal outcomes from conflicts in my more reflexive days. how was the guy in the car going to benefit? he might have snapped and hit the scumbag woman. she might have maced him. hell, it might have been a real life disaster cascade direct tv ad. what was his best possible outcome? i'd say having her arrested and getting to face her in court. staying there and absorbing her ignorant rant didn't advance that goal. Edited by birdog1960

as i get older and hopefully wiser, i try to consider if my instinctual actions will ultimately cause me more harm than good. i can give many examples of less than optimal outcomes from conflicts in my more reflexive days. how was the guy in the car going to benefit? he might have snapped and hit the scumbag woman. she might have maced him. hell, it might have been a real life disaster cascade direct tv ad. what was his best possible outcome? i'd say having her arrested and getting to face her in court. staying there and absorbing her ignorant rant didn't advance that goal.

I somewhat agree. If you spend your time dealing with all the idiots, you'll never have time for anything else.

Having been in similar situations myself on more than a handful of occasions, I can safely say the way the guy in the car handled this situation was commendable. More than commendable, it was admirable.

"I'm gonna pull him from the f*cking car!"

"Go ahead."

:lol: :lol:

as i get older and hopefully wiser, i try to consider if my instinctual actions will ultimately cause me more harm than good. i can give many examples of less than optimal outcomes from conflicts in my more reflexive days. how was the guy in the car going to benefit? he might have snapped and hit the scumbag woman. she might have maced him. hell, it might have been a real life disaster cascade direct tv ad. what was his best possible outcome? i'd say having her arrested and getting to face her in court. staying there and absorbing her ignorant rant didn't advance that goal.

Agree. Takes more stones to stay in the car than to get out and make the situation worse. For the best example, check out the brother who walks into the store around the 1:58 mark. He hears her going off, stops, considers saying something, then wisely just walks on inside. His face though, while she's going off, was priceless. :lol:

I somewhat agree. If you spend your time dealing with all the idiots, you'll never have time for anything else.

Isn't the the motto for PPP?

Don't worry, the lady has made a rebuttal. And yes, she's not a racist because she "has a black cousin". That might be a new land speed record for that old chestnut. (53 seconds into the interview!)

The interview doesn't do her any favors. Her story conflicts completely with her own words on the guy's tape and he blames him fully for it. Good thing she didn't own an NBA team, otherwise it'd be taken from her.

NSFW

The host asking the questions is trying so hard to help her too.

He didn't benefit from it. We all benefited in seeing that racism is still alive and well. I think he did a great service.

Have her arrested for what? Calling him a name?

Then, as I'm posting her response in which she says she's not racist, her twitter explodes with this: "If people can be openly gay how come I can't be openly racist"

This would be sad if it weren't hilarious.

https://twitter.com/...273423829770241

EDIT: The twitter account dates back to April so it probably isn't a troll account -- but it does have some gems on there from her over the past 24 hours. One that's echoed on this board by a few mouth breathers from time to time: "Our president is black, how am I a racist?". :lol: :lol:

Edited by GreggyT

Then, as I'm posting her response in which she says she's not racist, her twitter explodes with this: "If people can be openly gay how come I can't be openly racist"

EDIT: The twitter account dates back to April so it probably isn't a troll account -- but it does have some gems on there from her over the past 24 hours. One that's echoed on this board by a few mouth breathers from time to time: "Our president is black, how am I a racist?". :lol: :lol:

This is the problem with the internet. This girl is a dumb twat who no one should give a **** about. Instead she's the new flavour of the next few days.

This is the problem with the internet. This girl is a dumb twat who no one should give a **** about. Instead she's the new flavour of the next few days.

No argument here.

Just wait until MSM picks it up, which someone inevitably will when they're looking to fill time.

So I scrolled through that twitter feed and all I can say is holy !@#$ I'm glad I'm not on twitter. What a total waste of 45 seconds.

He didn't benefit from it. We all benefited in seeing that racism is still alive and well. I think he did a great service.

Have her arrested for what? Calling him a name?

i would think the hate crime laws could be tested if a da had the marbles for it http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/hate-crimes-law/c/adl-approach-hate-crimes-laws.html