Bill O'Reilly's Take On Our Race Problem--He Doesn't Hold

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He lost me at his drug rant, and his take on mandatory minimum sentences is absurd, and is totally incompatible with his stance on the destruction of the black family (hard to keep a family together if the father is in prison). That and I have no idea what school uniforms have to do with anything; but he's spot on in his first few minutes prior to going off the rails.

He lost me at his drug rant, and his take on mandatory minimum sentences is absurd, and is totally incompatible with his stance on the destruction of the black family (hard to keep a family together if the father is in prison). That and I have no idea what school uniforms have to do with anything; but he's spot on in his first few minutes prior to going off the rails.

So your saying selling narcotics is a viable pursuit for a father? Someone that his little boy can emulate and look up to? I think the school uni's are a good deal because it takes the pressure off kids to look a certain trendy way. They have to wear the right shoes to be cool etc. I kinda like it.

So your saying selling narcotics is a viable pursuit for a father?

Hardly. I'm simply saying that it's absurd how many people we imprison for non-violent, non-property, moral crimes. I'm also saying that it's inclusion is incompatible with his stance on the black family.

Someone that his little boy can emulate and look up to?

It's better than a father in prison.

I think the school uni's are a good deal because it takes the pressure off kids to look a certain trendy way. They have to wear the right shoes to be cool etc. I kinda like it.

None of which has anything at all to do with the rest of his rant.

Now that US public has grown weary and suspicious of foreign wars and the "terrorist Iran and their nuclear weapons program" line isn't resonating, he needs something to try and revive ratings with his redneck audience. So now it's "the blacks" fault here at home.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

See my post above. I'm as conservative as they come and I can't stand him. Or any TV talking head for that matter.

I wasn't asking you why, I was responding to birdog. Anyway I believe that the five minute rant is what a section of his program is called. To the rest of you gentlemen, yes, O'Reilly is the DC Tom of Fox. He's arrogant and hard to work with. So is Michele Obama. So what? Listen to his words and see if you agree.

I wasn't asking you why, I was responding to birdog. Anyway I believe that the five minute rant is what a section of his program is called. To the rest of you gentlemen, yes, O'Reilly is the DC Tom of Fox. He's arrogant and hard to work with. So is Michele Obama. So what? Listen to his words and see if you agree.

so the "no spin" sheit is just the opposite?

You can't even get to the substance of the discussion. Everyone gets hung up on and discredits the messenger. Who cares if it's O'Reilly? Race is such a sensitive issue everyone is afraid to say shite about it. That's why the issue will never be solved. Politically and socially it's just easier to blame someone or something else. Throw money at it and that makes everything all right. At least it satiates the liberals conscience. That's all that matters to them. They don't really care enought to actually get to the real causes. So when O'Reilly comes out with this it almost intuitive to not even listen to the message. Even reasonable people like Chef shut off. Just call him a ahole and move on. Edited by Dante

You can't even get to the substance of the discussion. Everyone gets hung up on and discredits the messenger. Who cares if it's O'Reilly? Race is such a sensitive issue everyone is afraid to say shite about it. That's why the issue will never be solved. Politically and socially it's just easier to blame someone or something else. Throw money at it and that makes everything all right. At least it satiates the liberals conscience. That's all that matters to them. They don't really care enought to actually get to the real causes. So when O'Reilly comes out with this it almost intuitive to not even listen to the message. Even reasonable people like Chef shut off. Just call him a ahole and move on.

It's not the messenger it's the delivery system.

You can't even get to the substance of the discussion. Everyone gets hung up on and discredits the messenger. Who cares if it's O'Reilly? Race is such a sensitive issue everyone is afraid to say shite about it. That's why the issue will never be solved. Politically and socially it's just easier to blame someone or something else. Throw money at it and that makes everything all right. At least it satiates the liberals conscience. That's all that matters to them. They don't really care enought to actually get to the real causes. So when O'Reilly comes out with this it almost intuitive to not even listen to the message. Even reasonable people like Chef shut off. Just call him a ahole and move on.

i'd have read a transcript of his unfiltered speech but even then it's been scripted. Edited by birdog1960

i'd have read a transcript of his unfiltered speech but even then it's been scripted.

You are a total partisan hack. I listen to the other side and take in their messages. I mostly reject what they have to say but not until after i've listened to them. You would do well to study Dorkington here, who is a liberal but doesn't feel he needs to be an asswhole too.

This was just posted 3 hours ago and is going viral. It's definitely NSFW but definitely hilarious. Not only does it fit the thread, but it's from Cheektowaga. My favorite line, bar none is this:

"He knows cops? How many cops have I stripped for? You ain't getting far, B word!" :lol: :lol:

And if you want to take a nice trip down freak-show avenue, the comments are just high class all around.

Edited by GreggyT

This was just posted 3 hours ago and is going viral. It's definitely NSFW but definitely hilarious. Not only does it fit the thread, but it's from Cheektowaga. My favorite line, bar none is this:

"He knows cops? How many cops have I stripped for? You ain't getting far, B word!" :lol: :lol:

And if you want to take a nice trip down freak-show avenue, the comments are just high class all around.

that's more than a little unsettling. the trashy woman bears the lions share of blame but they both should have moved on. those kids are doomed.