Love Ed Rutkowski

bbb

An ex-Bill spoutin' off that he knows something about the teams' future but can't say how he knows? Gripping! <sarcasm off> I was hoping you'd post a link to the 'Greatest Fumble'..

I wouldn't put as much as emphasis on "ex-Bill" as I would on "former Erie County Executive." Rutkowski is a very well connected and respected in WNY. I have known the family for 30 years. I completely believe that he is as confident as he sounds, and I am happy to hear it.

Stayin :thumbsup:

:D Edited by YoloinOhio

I wouldn't put as much as emphasis on "ex-Bill" as I would on "former Erie County Executive." Rutkowski is a very well connected and respected in WNY. I have known the family for 30 years. I completely believe that he is as confident as he sounds, and I am happy to hear it.

Exactly!

I agree with him on several accounts esp. Buffalo doesn't need a new stadium per say. Seems he has done some research on the dome thing. We need to put a roof on the stadium, do a few more upgrades and the current stadium will be fine!

I agree with him on several accounts esp. Buffalo doesn't need a new stadium per say. Seems he has done some research on the dome thing. We need to put a roof on the stadium, do a few more upgrades and the current stadium will be fine!

Location, Location, Location....IMO OP is not the best location moving forward beyond the end of the current lease. Too detached and removed from any activities beyond the game itself. In the modern NFL, the isolated environment of OP is a short term solution.

BpOYyRyIIAA7uut.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

Location, Location, Location....IMO OP is not the best location moving forward beyond the end of the current lease. Too detached and removed from any activities beyond the game itself. In the modern NFL, the isolated environment of OP is a short term solution.

BpOYyRyIIAA7uut.jpg

Exactly my thoughts all along.

I saw him play QB at the Old Rockpile, 1968 I think.

That was the year of his disastrous play at QB :bag:

BpOYyRyIIAA7uut.jpg

Have you ever been to Foxborough

An ex-Bill spoutin' off that he knows something about the teams' future but can't say how he knows? Gripping! <sarcasm off> I was hoping you'd post a link to the 'Greatest Fumble'..

As close as it gets: 3:58 in

Thanks. I looked and saw this interview, but didn't think it would have had it in here.

Hard to tell there if he did it on purpose.

I have a photographic memory, and I know I know why I remember my aunt watching the game with us (I was 6 years old - my first year knowing the game and being obsessed). Turns out when I was looking this up, it was a Thanksgiving game. I figured it was the last game of the year, because I remember us all being Oh, no - no OJ! It was either the 3rd last or 2nd last. The newspaper account I read yesterday said we were 1-11-1, which means that we only had one game left. But, it said Oakland had two left and were 10-2. I don't think they had byes back then?