2014 Midterms

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What does the dollar represent?

It doesn't matter, the government still makes it. And, BTW, that IS in the Constitution

I occasionally wonder if any of my jokes or insults ever make it into your scripts, you seem to enjoy them so much.

If one of them ever gets to air, let me know.

He does love your jokes! Seems like you have found another little friend!

Don't you think maybe he is just afraid of you and sucks up to you?

It doesn't matter, the government still makes it. And, BTW, that IS in the Constitution

Yeah the government does manufacture metal coins and paper money. If I'm not mistaken a good amount over the past few years of "extra money" has been printed and given to evil bankers of all people. That money is making the rich richer. How can you and your liberal friends put up with that? You should be screaming bloody murder. Liberals making the rich richer?

I occasionally wonder if any of my jokes or insults ever make it into your scripts, you seem to enjoy them so much.

Believe me, there are plenty of characters of mine that have been influenced by DC Tom (and others on here and OTW). Your unmerciful humor is a ray of sunshine in this place most times. But I'm a sadist sooooo...

The two things I got going on right now, one of which you know a lot about (the one you helped out with is finally moving), will have a hefty influence of Tom humor if they ever get made. I'll definitely keep you posted. And if I can get a reliable Russian translator I'll show you some of the Moscow stuff in a form that would make sense.

Believe me, there are plenty of characters of mine that have been influenced by DC Tom (and others on here and OTW). Your unmerciful humor is a ray of sunshine in this place most times. But I'm a sadist sooooo...

The two things I got going on right now, one of which you know a lot about (the one you helped out with is finally moving), will have a hefty influence of Tom humor if they ever get made. I'll definitely keep you posted. And if I can get a reliable Russian translator I'll show you some of the Moscow stuff in a form that would make sense.

I do remember that you promised me a "You're an idiot."

My merciless humor isn't just on the board, either. A couple weeks ago my now-former boss tried to get me fired for a mistake of his - short story is that he !@#$ed up, badly, and tried to pin it on one of my developers, then tried to get me fired when I stepped in to defend my developer. When I found later (after he was gone) what lengths he was going to to get me fired, my response to the person telling me this was "You tell that !@#$ I said that the next time I run into him, I hope I'm driving." The whole office hit the floor with that one. As LA has pointed out: I'm never funnier than when I'm really, really pissed off.

I know a few people fluent in Russian, if you need. Don't know how available they are, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

If you ever need a young handsome Italian from Montreal character, let me know.

The last three posts are priceless. Well done, you two.

And Tom, your line about that dick at work ranks right up there with Chef's last night that had me in stitches, the one about not listening to O'Reilly "if he was trying to tell me how to save my wife's life". I love this place because of all of you characters.

You do realize he has a team transcribing this whole site 24/7. Comedy gold Jerry.

You do realize he has a team transcribing this whole site 24/7. Comedy gold Jerry.

If that were true, most of them would have jumped from the ledge after going through OC and Gatorman's posts.