• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Charlotte Observer sourcing CNN...

6CVnco3.png

Tons of money was put in to this state from the outside. So much so that it was amazing to comprehend.

Awe, poor Clay. In a debate on TV he could not differentiate the responsibilities of Senate vs. House and what his job would be.

#UPDATE: With 20 percent of votes counted, Renee Ellmers leads Clay Aiken in NC 2 by 1,175 votes.
Edited by jboyst62

Former Senator Evan Byah D-IN on Fox News said that some of his former colleagues aren't happy about the possibility of being in the minority, but are privately looking forward to returning to a deliberative Senate

How damning is that statement?

We have a walking, talking vagina in VA named Mark Warner. He's like a caricature of a politician and he talks like a huge pu$$y.

He's the incumbent and is supposed to win this thing walking away, but it's tight. I'm not getting my hopes up, but if Ed Gillespie wins I'll be happier than if the Bills beat the Pats*. And the left will have suffered a monumental defeat.

We have a walking, talking vagina in VA named Mark Warner. He's like a caricature of a politician and he talks like a huge pu$$y.

He's the incumbent and is supposed to win this thing walking away, but it's tight. I'm not getting my hopes up, but if Ed Gillespie wins I'll be happier than if the Bills beat the Pats*. And the left will have suffered a monumental defeat.

Don't get your hopes up. Results from the DC suburbs usually come in at the end

It's amazing how red that state is but how the 5 tiny blue dots outnumber the rest.

Charlotte ObserverVerifiedTwitter_Icon.png@theobserver

twitter_bird.png

Only 1,500 votes separate Tillis/Hagan, with more than half of precincts reporting. #ncsen

pSDEXc9.png

AP: Renee Ellmers beats Clay Aiken for U.S. House, District 2 seat. #ncpol

Dr. Michael Bitzer @CatawbaPolitics

twitter_bird.png Now 60% of precincts in: Tillis 48.3% Hagan 47.8 pic.twitter.com/giDDORDbYF

Lets go VA. Lets go NC.

Edited by jboyst62