2014 Midterms

I genuinely don't understand Grimes' thinking. Does she really not understand how stupid she looks by avoiding the Obama vote question? Admit you voted for him, say it was a mistake, and move on.

Talk about being dumb as rocks.

Or admit you voted for him, say it wasn't a mistake, and move on. Either way. It's the mealy-mouthed attempt to answer the question without providing an answer that's creating the "issue."

Politicians never learn.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course not.......................

Obamacare website won’t reveal insurance costs for 2015 until after election

States with key Senate races face double-digit premium hikes

Those planning to purchase health insurance on the Obamacare exchange will soon find out how much rates have increased — after the Nov. 4 election.

Enrollment on the Healthcare.gov website begins Nov. 15, or 11 days after the midterm vote, and critics who worry about rising premium hikes in 2015 say that’s no coincidence.

Last year’s inaugural enrollment period on the health-care exchange began Oct. 1.

Read more: http://www.washingto.../#ixzz3G8VxJ5YE

I've already "lost" my policy and now have a whopping $3,200 deductible before I get any reimbursement from my carrier. !@#$ you Democrats and double !@#$ you Obama and your ugly giraffe of a wife too.

That's your fault for not liking it. If you'd liked your policy, you could have kept it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeASvCUOuMI

With the New Hampshire Senate race tightening, American Crossroads is launching a weeklong, $3 million ad buy targeting Democratic incumbent Jeanne Shaheen, using an ad format it’s already run in Arkansas.

The ad features a student participating in a spelling bee who is asked to spell “Shaheen,” for which the judges provide a definition (“a Washington liberal out of touch with New Hampshire, voted for the Obama agenda 99 percent”) and a usage example (“Jeanne ‘Shaheen’​ was the deciding vote for Obamacare”).

“O-B-A-M-A,” the girl guesses at the end. The judges decide that’s ”close enough.”

I wasn't sure where to put this seeing it doesn't deserve it's own thread but it does have a mid-term theme. My wife plays violin with a uber-liberal hippy. My wife went to a party at their house when I was out of town and said all their friends are uber-liberal hippies. Well we've been invited to a Halloween party at their house. Here is the invitation. I told my wife there is no way I'm going. And only in Bezerkely adjacent can you get away with a party like that. Only when you know all your guests are going to be uber-liberal hippies. I told my wife that the over/under on people dressed as Bush as a Nazi is 20. The entertainment value might be worth it but I don't know how long I could bite my tongue. And my wife? Yikes!! She makes me look like a Jimmy Carter lover. But if I do go I'm going dressed as a sock monkey.

Theme:

Zombie Republic

Democracy is not dead…

It’s undead.

In honor of the upcoming election, come as your favorite (or least favorite) politician or political cause.

Edited by Chef Jim

I wasn't sure where to put this seeing it doesn't deserve it's own thread but it does have a mid-term theme. My wife plays violin with a uber-liberal hippy. My wife went to a party at their house when I was out of town and said all their friends are uber-liberal hippies. Well we've been invited to a Halloween party at their house. Here is the invitation. I told my wife there is no way I'm going. And only in Bezerkely adjacent can you get away with a party like that. Only when you know all your guests are going to be uber-liberal hippies. I told my wife that the over/under on people dressed as Bush as a Nazi is 20. The entertainment value might be worth it but I don't know how long I could bite my tongue. And my wife? Yikes!! She makes me look like a Jimmy Carter lover. But if I do go I'm going dressed as a sock monkey.

Theme:

Zombie Republic

Democracy is not dead…

It’s undead.

In honor of the upcoming election, come as your favorite (or least favorite) politician or political cause.

Please go. Please drink. Please bring a camera. Your take on the night's festivities would be gold, I have no doubt.

Theme:

Zombie Republic

Democracy is not dead…

It’s undead.

Go as a teleprompter.

That's your fault for not liking it. If you'd liked your policy, you could have kept it.

....period.

Here in wanna-be-Massachusetts land, we actually have one of those rare governors who is happy for Obama to campaign with him. Naturally, the Messiah did what he does best and stopped in Greenwich first for a fund raiser with all those evil hedge fund billionaires.

In case anyone missed this:

In Colorado, Dem. Sen. Mark Udall is being challenged by Rep. Cory Gardner. Following an interview where Gardner referenced playing football in high school, Deadspin.com released a story stating Gardner lied. They interviewed what is now a 77-year-old dude who said Gardner never played.

The left began spouting off not just the demise of Gardner, but of the R's chances of taking the Senate.

Except, y'know, Deadspin's story was quickly and easily disputed after Gardner posted photos of himself in football gear from his yearbook.

Read this. It drips with desperation.

In case anyone missed this:

In Colorado, Dem. Sen. Mark Udall is being challenged by Rep. Cory Gardner. Following an interview where Gardner referenced playing football in high school, Deadspin.com released a story stating Gardner lied. They interviewed what is now a 77-year-old dude who said Gardner never played.

The left began spouting off not just the demise of Gardner, but of the R's chances of taking the Senate.

Except, y'know, Deadspin's story was quickly and easily disputed after Gardner posted photos of himself in football gear from his yearbook.

Read this. It drips with desperation.

It is a sad commentary on our country that an election could even be thought to be affected by something like this.