2014 Midterms

They're actually starting to sound like a Nigerian Prince scam. I would not at all be surprised to see soon...

I AM MAKING THIS CONTACT ON BEHALF OF PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, OUR FORMER HEAD OF STATE. I AM HOPING THAT YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND OUR PREDICAMENT HENCE THE NEED FOR YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE AND CO-OPERATION.

MY AIM OF CONTACTING YOU IS TO SEEK YOUR ASSISTANCE IN PROVIDING US THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ONLY (US$100) INTO OUR TRUSTED BANK ACCOUNT ABROAD. PRESENTLY, ALL THE PRESIDENTIAL BANK ACCOUNTS WERE FROZEN WHEN OUR LEGITIMATE HEAD OF STATE BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA WAS DEPOSED AND OUR COUNTRY'S TREASURY LOOTED BY THE REPUBLICAN CONGRESS AND SUPREME COURT. BUT FORTUNATELY FOR US, THIS IS OUR OPPORTUNITY TO REMOVE THE USURPERS AND TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY. ALL I NEED FROM YOU IS AN ASSURANCE THAT YOU CAN HANDLE THE AMOUNT INVOLVED COMFORTABLY AND ALSO I CAN TRUST YOU WITH THIS VERY ARRANGEMENT.

• Replies 724
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like a javascript madlib written by a child. Or gator

<Time_of_Day>,

<Important Person of Ascending Rank based upon previous failed solicitations: DNC Chair, Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, Barack Obama>

has <contact method> you for the <num_solicitations++> time this <solicitation_period>

That's because we're in such trouble. <boogeyman> and <politically_incorrect_group> are <scaryword_ending_in_ly> outspending us -- and we only have <next_solicitation> to respond.

If we <threatening_phrase> now, we <sound_desperate> until <next_target>.

The biggest fundraising deadline of the year is in <next_solicitation++>.

I think you mean HTML template madlib. Spacebars(Handlebars), anyone? Come on, I had to. :lol:

And, no, I'm not going to write the javascript that would accompany said template, as this damn board always does this:

e v a l (Try posting e v a l with no spaces and see what happens)

to common javascript commands. Although that would be a hilarious if/else if/else if/...else statement inside a the function that fills out the template.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Typical liberal thinking. It's someone else's fault that an NFL DT-sized man who committed several crimes, most notably, and fatally, assaulting a lone police officer, is dead.

Edited by Doc

Losing Pennsylvania :Gov. Corbett is a disaster for the GOP.

What happens when you cave to Public unions and raise taxes

Mary Landrieu And Her House Of Cards

Townhall.com

Would black voter turnout matter in key Senate races?

Jonathan Martin of the New York Times reports on how Democratic Party strategists are hoping to maximize black turnout in order to preserve their Senate majority. One might question whether this really counts as news, given that black Americans have been voting overwhelmingly Democratic for a half-century: It always makes sense for Democrats to mobilize black turnout. But the fact that Democratic spinmeisters are evidently pitching this line carries a whiff of desperation. For the fact is that there are relatively few blacks in most of the states with seriously contested Senate races.

Losing Pennsylvania :Gov. Corbett is a disaster for the GOP.

Corbett's been toast for a couple years. When I go home to visit my Dad in Erie, if we catch something on the news about politics he gets all wound up about Corbett.

Corbett is going to be the first PA Governor to not get re-elected since PA allowed Governors to serve a second consecutive term.

• 2 weeks later...