WVAU TV Marcel Dareus arrested-edit-again

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the accusation is true I will never understand how multi-million dollar athletes put themselves in situations involving drugs, alcohol, or reckless driving. There is little to gain and so much to lose.

Marijuana is better than using opiates and it is useful for a lot of other ailments. I usually don't like to speak about my drug use on here but since so many of you are ignorant I will. I have PTSD, I have life long physical ailments, and I do not want to take the drugs from the VA to treat them because of their personality changing and addictive attributes. I use marijuana based medicine and my life is 100% better than the alternatives.

Marijuana is better than using opiates and it is useful for a lot of other ailments. I usually don't like to speak about my drug use on here but since so many of you are ignorant I will. I have PTSD, I have life long physical ailments, and I do not want to take the drugs from the VA to treat them because of their personality changing and addictive attributes. I use marijuana based medicine and my life is 100% better than the alternatives.

Well put. There are different sides to the cannabis story. I was a daily smoker for close to 16 years of my life, but saw it becoming very detrimental to my life and my most important relationships as I was not active and extremely unmotivated while under the influence. Though quitting has definitely effected my post count on TSW negatively, my life has markedly improved and I have achieved so much more since quitting than I ever would have if I had continued smoking dope. If used properly, it can offer positives, but in the wrong hands ( see: this guy) it can really waste a lot of your life.

Well put. There are different sides to the cannabis story. I was a daily smoker for close to 16 years of my life, but saw it becoming very detrimental to my life and my most important relationships as I was not active and extremely unmotivated while under the influence. Though quitting has definitely effected my post count on TSW negatively, my life has markedly improved and I have achieved so much more since quitting than I ever would have if I had continued smoking dope. If used properly, it can offer positives, but in the wrong hands ( see: this guy) it can really waste a lot of your life.

That's even more well put.

Marijuana like anything in life should be used in moderation. Good on VanCity for recognizing the downside and moving on.

I'm actually always surprised when somebody with something like PTSD would find relief from it. I know somebody who is OCD and all kinds of stuff and she smokes every day and say it's the only thing that calms her.....................I used to get so friggin paranoid. And, had a panic attack a couple of times.

It chills me out, my main issue is nightmares where I am back in Iraq along with anxiety, there are days I don't want to leave my house because of my issues but a low dose of edible marijuana and I am ready to. My theory is that booze is the activity and marijuana is a precursor to the activity.

45]

Retweeted by

45]

349921ce301654896dc9af9dfa6394c5_bigger.jpeg

: BREAKING: Cleburne County, AL Sheriff confirms former UA and current Buffalo
DL Marcell Dareus arrested.

Glad he is getting his act together :thumbdown:

Oh goodie.

Welcome Donald as the first draft pick.

Donald would be awesome

So he is gone for 4 games most likely. In these situations the team should have the option to reclaim all monies lost from signing a player that defaults on his contract.

Litman will be thrilled.

It chills me out, my main issue is nightmares where I am back in Iraq along with anxiety, there are days I don't want to leave my house because of my issues but a low dose of edible marijuana and I am ready to. My theory is that booze is the activity and marijuana is a precursor to the activity.

Thanks for serving!

I don't know much about it, but it sounds like he would be better off with the real stuff. What he is messing with is bad news.

Rob Quinn @RQUINN619 · 8h

This is why I'm more concerned about it being spice than something else http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/2012-05-20/news/fl-fake-weed-dangers-20120520_1_fake-marijuana-synthetic-pot-herbal-incense …

you guys are missing the point just like most of today's younger generation it is illegal plain and simple take responsibility he is getting paid millions of dollars to do the right thing and not the wrong thing and not only hurts himself but his fellow teammates take responsibility it's illegal people

When getting pulled over by the police for speeding,broken taillight or driving while black.you never ever concede a search of your car.The pig will lie,cheat and say anything to get into your car.you stay calm get your ticket and never concede the search.

Yawn. We will look back someday and realize how ridiculous all the marijuana arrests were. And, I mean were, because it is coming soon.

I agree...It's unfortunate I felt the same way in 1981...A lot of wasted years...No pun intended... B-)