Bush vs Obama: Who's Worse?

Bush vs Obama  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who's worse?

• George W Bush
    • Barack H Obama
    • Both are equally as bad

Poll: Obama Worst President Since WWII

One-third of Americans believe President Obama is the worst president since World War II, according to a new survey.

Quinnipiac finds that the current president outpaced his predecessor, George W. Bush, 33 percent to 28 percent; Richard Nixon came in third at 13 percent.

Meanwhile, 35 percent of respondents said Ronald Reagan was the best president over the same period, followed by Bill Clinton at 18 percent and John F. Kennedy at 15 percent. Among Democrats, 34 percent Clinton was a better president to the 18 percent who prefer the Obama presidency.

Americans are also expressing some buyer’s remorse after the 2012 election, according to the poll: 45 percent believe the country would be better off under Republican candidate Mitt Romney, versus the 38 percent who think it would be worse.

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had voted equally as bad. Had GW and BO in a dead heat. Obama this week has pulled ahead. He's got GW in the rear view mirror and his foot to the floor.

Well, if you're going to suck, you might as well be the suckiest suck to ever suck.

Whoops. At least one newspaper is willing to admit they screwed up by helping to inflict this lying incompetent on America.

Billings Gazette opinion: Obama earned the low ratings

Sometimes, you have to admit you’re wrong.

And, we were wrong.

We said that things couldn’t get much worse after the sub par presidency of George W. Bush.

But, President Barack Obama’s administration has us yearning for the good ol’ days when we were at least winning battles in Iraq.

More at the link:

The unsigned editorial goes on to list many of Obama’s abject failures: the NSA spying on Americans, the crippling of the coal industry with no viable alternatives, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in Iraq, trading five terrorists for an America-hating deserter, the VA scandal, Obamacare… If you’ve been paying attention at all these past 5 years, you know the list. And you know it’s nobody’s fault but Obama’s.

Whoops. At least one newspaper is willing to admit they screwed up by helping to inflict this lying incompetent on America.

Billings Gazette opinion: Obama earned the low ratings

Sometimes, you have to admit you’re wrong.

And, we were wrong.

We said that things couldn’t get much worse after the sub par presidency of George W. Bush.

But, President Barack Obama’s administration has us yearning for the good ol’ days when we were at least winning battles in Iraq.

More at the link:

The unsigned editorial goes on to list many of Obama’s abject failures: the NSA spying on Americans, the crippling of the coal industry with no viable alternatives, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in Iraq, trading five terrorists for an America-hating deserter, the VA scandal, Obamacare… If you’ve been paying attention at all these past 5 years, you know the list. And you know it’s nobody’s fault but Obama’s.

Am I the only one not seeing that piece, that most of it has been redacted?

That editorial was quite damning even if they left out the Fast and Furious, IRS, Benghazi and hacking a reporter's computer scandals. Oh, and all the outright lies. Then again there is the ongoing unconstitutional lawmaking, not to mention the mean-spirited way he made individuals pay needlessly during the shutdown. Just so I don't pile on, I'll stop now.

Poll: Obama Worst President Since WWIIne-third of Americans believe President Obama is the worst president since World War II, according to a new survey.

Quinnipiac finds that the current president outpaced his predecessor, George W. Bush, 33 percent to 28 percent; Richard Nixon came in third at 13 percent.

Meanwhile, 35 percent of respondents said Ronald Reagan was the best president over the same period, followed by Bill Clinton at 18 percent and 34 percent Clinton was a better president to the 18 percent who prefer the Obama presidency.

Americans are also expressing some buyer’s remorse after the 2012 election, according to the poll: 45 percent believe the country would be better off under Republican candidate Mitt Romney, versus the 38 percent who think it would be worse.

Meaningless poll, if Romney would have won their would be buyers remorse too, and the current President usually doesn't do well in these polls. I mean he did worse than crooked Nixon? Ok! :/

Meaningless poll, if Romney would have won their would be buyers remorse too, and the current President usually doesn't do well in these polls. I mean he did worse than crooked Nixon? Ok! :/

Compared to the seriousness and amount of Obama's transgressions Nixon was a small time player.

Compared to the seriousness and amount of Obama's transgressions Nixon was a small time player.

And compared to Nixon's foreign policy Obama's a small-time player.

Nixon wasn't a bad president as much as he was simply a crooked one. Obama's crooked AND bad.

I don't know how anyone at this point can defend Obama. Anyone paying attention has to see very clearly that there is a total lack of quality in his solutions, approaches or actions for today's issues.

Really, if you morons want to focus on opinion polls, who has had the lowest approval ratings while they were president? I'll give you doofuses a hint, it's not Obama

They way the media blows Obama and protects his scrawny ass and his operatives his approval rating better not be the lowest ever. I always wonder what his approval ratings would be if he were a republican and not a leftist little troll that are so popular with the media.

What are your thoughts on opinion polls?

They are incontrovertible evidence of a proven fact if they say what he wants them to say. Otherwise, they're just meaningless window dressing for the stupid racist obstructionist misogynistic bible-thumping gun toting redneck GOP.

They are incontrovertible evidence of a proven fact if they say what he wants them to say. Otherwise, they're just meaningless window dressing for the stupid racist obstructionist misogynistic bible-thumping gun toting redneck GOP.

I've always thought gatorman had an alias.