Build your all-time Bills team on $27

#BuildtheBills on $27 http://billsmafia.co...bills/ … via @TheBillsMafia

This is fun

Highest possible total is $45, $27 is 60% (salary cap). This only includes certain positions. OL is free (Electric Company).

QB - Bledsoe $3

RB duo - Fred/CJ $2

WR - Moulds $4

TE - Chandler $1

DE - Bruce $5

DT- Dareus $1

LB trio - Paup/Spielman/Posey $2

CB - Winfield $4

S - Byrd $3

Bills-Money-Game.png

Edited by YoloinOhio

Jim Kelly ($5) – Clearly the best QB on the list and maybe the best leader (Jack was good too).

Freddy and CJ ($2) – this is great value. With the Electric Company blocking for them and a real passing attack to complement them, Freddy and CJ would be an awesome duo! (Assuming a good OC).

WRs – Eric Moulds ($4) and Lee Evans ($1). With Kelly as the QB, Moulds – at his peak – would be as productive as Andre. Lee’s speed will stretch defenses and give defenses matchup problems – do they put their best DB on Moulds and let Evan fly by their next-best DB?

TE – Scott Chandler ($1). I need to save some money here but Kelly would use him well.

For a mere $13, I think this would be a great offense.

DEs – Aaron Schobel ($3) and Ron McDole ($2). Youngsters don’t remember how good McDole was but maybe it’s enough to point out that he was named to the second-team of All-Time AFL Team. At $2, he’s a bargain. Schobel had a solid career but never reached his full potential because he wasn’t surrounded by tons of talent.

DTs - Kyle Williams ($3) and Pat Williams ($2). Both players are great value. Apparently this game is set up to run a 4-3 and we need 2 DTs.

LBs - Jim Haslett, Shane Nelson, Isiah Robertson ($1). Good value and gets me two members the famed “Bermuda Triangle” (Haslett and Nelson – the third, Smerlas, was too expensive at $5).

Corners. Nate Clements ($2) and Mario Clark ($1). I think both offer good value for their price.

Safeties. Jairus Byrd ($3) and Leonard Smith ($1). Both offer good value.

Oh, crap! That’s $31. I’ll need to convince Russ to open the purse strings a little wider this year.

I'm sorry, but ANY listing of an all time Bills roster that omits Robert James at CB is simply not valid and lacks any link to an iota of credibility.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

GO BILLS!!!

Jim Kelly $5

Cookie $1

Reed, Moulds and Evans $10

Scott Chandler $1

Bruce and Mario $9

Dareus and Pat $3

London, TKO and Posey $2

Winfield and Clements $6

Jones and Byrd $7

$44

I'm sorry, but ANY listing of an all time Bills roster that omits Robert James at CB is simply not valid and lacks any link to an iota of credibility.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

GO BILLS!!!

Agreed. Jerry Butler should also be an option at WR. And Reuben Gant at TE?? Please. He was one of the biggest busts in Bills history.

Agreed. Jerry Butler should also be an option at WR. And Reuben Gant at TE?? Please. He was one of the biggest busts in Bills history.

Good 'ol Reuban Can't. I'd put Friggin' Lonnie Johnson ahead of him.

GO BILLS!!!

Good 'ol Reuban Can't. I'd put Friggin' Lonnie Johnson ahead of him.

GO BILLS!!!

:w00t: (Sad but true). BTW, I had a Reuben Gant "poster" as a kid. It wasn't a real photo but rather one of those art drawings with a small player bio and came in the comic strips of the Sunday Buffalo News. In later years, they actually started using photos. I believe one of the photo posters I had may have been of Keith Moody.

That TE group is beyond pretty weak. I wonder why Ernie Warlick wasn't on there. He is before my time but he would seem to me to be head's an shoulders the best TE in franchise history.

You said it, kid. Shows just how little this franchise has valued the TE position over the years.

Or Bobby Chandler at WR.

I'm confused. Are you supposed to select a regular amount of players on both sides of the ball? 11 on offense and 11 on defense?

Or do you select just 1 WR, 1 DT, 1 DE, 1 CB & 1 S?

Also, how in the hell is Ted Washington omitted from the DT position?

I'm confused. Are you supposed to select a regular amount of players on both sides of the ball? 11 on offense and 11 on defense?

Or do you select just 1 WR, 1 DT, 1 DE, 1 CB & 1 S?

Also, how in the hell is Ted Washington omitted from the DT position?

Yep, the link explains it all. 1 of each and then the RB is a tandem and LBs a trio. He based it off of a basketball concept so had to tweak it for football. Couldn't do it for 11 on each side but I do think he left off some key names!!