should we be worried about the jets?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are fans of the Bills.

We should worry about every team.

I think that says it all.

On the other hand I do expect to win each game going in. I will always think that way. And i never ever let facts or statistics muddle my focus

Worrying is a waste of time.

Its true but.....

THe only team in our division that has earned the right to think this way is the pats......until we prove otherwise we should be respecting every team in our division..

THat said.....I believe this is the season we start turning the tide

Let us turn the tides .

I Believe ! , Brother John :worthy:

Not worried at all. Geno with Vick crawling over his shoulder only means good things for us. Geno is more insecure than Vince Young on a bad day.

I saw somewhere recently that Chris Johnson was asking for a trade and there was speculation that Johnson may be traded to the Texans for Andre Johnson because he is also asking for a trade.

Either way, the Jets are a Tire Fire and always have been. I enjoy watching them burn.

Edited by mrags

Not worried at all. Geno with Vick crawling over his shoulder only means good things for us. Geno is more insecure than Vince Young on a bad day.

I saw somewhere recently that Chris Johnson was asking for a trade and there was speculation that Johnson may be traded to the Texans for Andre Johnson because he is also asking for a trade.

Either way, the Jets are a Tire Fire and always have been. I enjoy watching them burn.

then , respectfully , how is it they ever have beaten us ?

No. Vick shouldnt scare anyone anymore, let him pass all day on you he will make mistakes and lose games for it. I was unbelievably happy when the Jets drafted Geno, he has many flaws in his game and IMO will forever be a backup/bust. The guy crumbles under pressure always has. To me the FA moves the Jests have made seem like Rex Ryan trying to save his job, none are long term difference-makers and CJ2K? Please.

Yeah the jets always have a defense ready to ball, but between the public tire fire they are and a highly erratic offense I think they will be a bottom 10 team this year. Without Justin Rodgers the Bills will sweep them.

Pats 10-6

Bills 9-7

Phins 7-9

Jets 4-12

Last year people were predicting the Jets to be one of the worst teams in football.

Even with worse QB play than Buffalo and an awful run game, they still won 8 games.

Ryan can coach and that team can flat out play some defense. Until we prove otherwise, the Jets are a better team than Buffalo

Easier said than done, for me, anyway.

I see it this way; they have listed their problems and think they have delivered a solution for each.

Weak WR group... They got 2 very very good ones and two others are in their second season

Freddie not home run hitter, spiller may only be one.... Got Bryce who might be both

Guards and right tackle... Picked up one drafted a G and two monster OTs

Run d... Spikes and the louisville kid+ Schwarz

QB development- additional coaches

Now we sit back wait and watch to see if they got it right or got it wrong.

Decker was a good addition, but Chris Johnson and Mike Vick are Redskin-like moves.

Jets will always be a tough out with Ryan at the helm, but I don't think the Bills "fear" anyone -- nor should they. They should simply prepare to face each team's best effort, and then pound them into the dirt.

It's been repeated ad nauseam around here, but the Bills have built a roster that appears, on paper, to be deep and talented. It all depends on EJ's progression in year two.

I see it this way; they have listed their problems and think they have delivered a solution for each.

Weak WR group... They got 2 very very good ones and two others are in their second season

Freddie not home run hitter, spiller may only be one.... Got Bryce who might be both

Guards and right tackle... Picked up one drafted a G and two monster OTs

Run d... Spikes and the louisville kid+ Schwarz

QB development- additional coaches

Now we sit back wait and watch to see if they got it right or got it wrong.

I am excited about the Bills, but I still worry about every team we play because any given Sunday.... and I do NOT think the Jets are a better team. But it doesn't matter. In the NFL the margin of difference between the talent on teams just really isn't that big.

Last year people were predicting the Jets to be one of the worst teams in football.

Even with worse QB play than Buffalo and an awful run game, they still won 8 games.

Ryan can coach and that team can flat out play some defense. Until we prove otherwise, the Jets are a better team than Buffalo

If we go by last year, I believe we did prove otherwise that they are not a better team. IMO head-to-head is the way to compare teams. There was one close game, won in the last couple minutes, and one blowout, between the teams last year. The close one was the one the Bills lost. The blowout was non-competitive, and they were coming off of their bye week. That is the most recent comparison, and I don't think the Jets are the better team. Both teams are different in 2014. So I have no idea what will happen. I think the Bills have the better team and the better coaches. It is my opinion, so yell at me all you want about Rex and Marty. It is just what I think. QB-wise, Vick was 1-3 last year with much better weapons in Philly before he got hurt, again. Geno has a lower floor and lower ceiling than EJ, IMO. I see flashed of talent in Geno but something is missing there. I don't think they should give up on him, but I think his development may be stifled with Vick there. Their secondary was bad last year and did not get better. They have a couple rookies that have promise but not a lot of proven ability back there and that is what Rex has always hung his hat on.