Cheney Calls Obama A Very, Very Weak President

The whole 680 corridor over there is blowing up. As a matter of fact we're looking at office space over there in Walnut Creek to get off the Peninsula. That's mainly because the Peninsula is populated by know it all techie jackasses. LA mentioned a bit ago about how he hated it here in "tech land". He mentioned how the first question people asked was "how many Masters Degrees do you have?" He wasn't exaggerating.

I know. We are kinda out of place where we live. No degree's for me lol. Well, I have a degree for a year and a half course I took nights for web design that I don't use. I guess I could say I have that.

Walnut Creek is one of my favorite little cities btw

Edited by Dante

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He also said Saddam was in on 9-11, that Saddam had mobile weapons labs and a nuclear program underway oh, and that our troops would be greater as liberators.

Yes, let's listen to that liar :/

You know Hillary is a woman, right?

Edited by LABillzFan

He also said Saddam was in on 9-11, that Saddam had mobile weapons labs and a nuclear program underway oh, and that our troops would be greater as liberators.

Any actual links?

You know better than that..............................lol

I'm guessing you two clowns are too young to remember him saying those things. If you are not too young and simply don't remember, that doesn't surprise me at all either. It takes brains to remember

Please explain what the above has to do with what this thread is about?

Should be easy to source then, right?

Very easy

Credibility, duh.

Why do you idiots need even the simplest concepts explained to you?

I'm guessing you two clowns are too young to remember him saying those things. If you are not too young and simply don't remember, that doesn't surprise me at all either. It takes brains to remember

He only said the last. Colin Powell said the second (in his UN presentation), and exactly no one said the first. The closest anyone ever got to saying Saddam was responsible for 9/11 was "Mohammed Atta met an Iraqi in Prague." It's only warped little drones set to "autoretard" like yourself that think someone did.

Nothing. I told you: anyone with half a brain didn't need Cheney to tell them what they already know. Anyone with no brain was going to shoot the messenger.

Very easy

Credibility, duh.

Why do you idiots need even the simplest concepts explained to you?

He's lying about his personal opinion of Obama's leadership?

Considering that, according to you, he got us in to a shooting war with Iraq against popular resistance, it seems he'd be an EXTREMELY credible source for what does and does not constitute strong leadership.

He's lying about his personal opinion of Obama's leadership?

Considering that, according to you, he got us in to a shooting war with Iraq against popular resistance, it seems he'd be an EXTREMELY credible source for what does and does not constitute strong leadership.

Lol, that's funny! Good one Tom

He only said the last. Colin Powell said the second (in his UN presentation), and exactly no one said the first. The closest anyone ever got to saying Saddam was responsible for 9/11 was "Mohammed Atta met an Iraqi in Prague." It's only warped little drones set to "autoretard" like yourself that think someone did.

Wow, your devotion to this gang is incredible! And you are wrong, Cheney again and again suggested Saddam had al quid links right after 9-11 and before the war. I'm going to go cut the grass...

Aren't you supposed to be looking up a source that shows Cheney said Saddam was behind 9/11? Now run along little boy and don't come back until you find it.

Edited by Chef Jim

Wow, your devotion to this gang is incredible! And you are wrong, Cheney again and again suggested Saddam had al quid links right after 9-11 and before the war. I'm going to go cut the grass...

No, he didn't. Don't spend too much time looking it up, because you won't find it.

Don't smoke too much of what you're cutting, either.

Now don't go changing your story. That ain't what you said dumbass.

So he has no credibility because he's a liar?

I would trust his opinion of Obama not at all.

Aren't you supposed to be looking up a source that shows Cheney said Saddam was behind 9/11? Now run along little boy and don't come back until you find it.

Tom already admitted the link Cheney was pushing of Iraq and 9-11.