BuffaloBills.com: Press Conferences

If you're a Two Bills Drive member, you almost certainly also frequent the BuffaloBills.com video section and watch the player/coach/etc press conferences posted there. Often, while watching these press conferences, I find myself wanting to comment on something said - but it doesn't fit with anything on the Stadium Wall and isn't significant enough to merit its own thread. So I thought I'd start a thread for any miscellaneous comments on all press conferences as they come out.

Oh and if you're feeling extra enthusiastic: it's always nice when someone posts the link to what they're talking about and provides the relevant time-code.

When you say Bills press conferences it reminds me how bad they are and reminds of at least half a dozen reasons Scott Berchtold needs to be fired.

Just be thankful it isn't dick Jauron speaking at these things anymore

I love this idea. For whatever that is worth.

Given the latest "roundup":

Yeah, Coach Marrone, you could say that EJ's progress is "important". :lol: Essentially we could delete every thread on this board, and just have one = EJ's Progress Thread, because that is the single greatest dependency for this season. So much so that it almost renders every other thread pointless.

Also, Marcell Dareus is 24 years old. "Young, dumb" isn't even close. 24 is not 21. Anyone who has been both ages knows that. And, the way he said it was completely insincere. If you want to make NFL $, deal with the rules, and don't pretend that being "young" or "dumb" is an excuse. You made your choice, and now it's time for the consequences. If you're going to be the man tonight, be a man tomorrow morning.

Don't get me wrong. I don't expect an apology from Dareus, largely because I think anyone who expects an apology from any public figure, that they don't know personally/isn't personally costing them something, is a tool. However, don't insult my intelligence with that pathetic display either.

Edited by OCinBuffalo