Get your seats here! Seats are here!

Seems like a good idea. It's been so long since I sat in the upper deck I kind of forgot what it was like sitting on a bench style seat like that until this past fall when I sat in the lower bowl at Ohio stadium. Man, I had gotten spoiled by the "individual" seats in our seasons at the Ralph. I would absolutely pay the $50 to lease one for the year and not have to deal with lugging my own each week. Although, hopefully there will be a lot of standing this year! :)

I did read Season Lease

What about single game "leases"??

I'd be all in on that option since I won't make most of the games, but I haven't seen that option offered. My guess is it's too much maintenance for them to even bother with offering. Imagine the labor involved with installing the seat for one game, removing it for the next game, and repeating the process over the course of the season.

I too would like to try it out for single games. Who the hell knows how these things are? Are they comfortable? When it's hot do you stick to them? Because it's additional cushion I have a feeling it would feel like when you sit in a chair that pushes you forward. You know, that feeling like you can't sit back and relax.

Give me 1 game to decide. Then I'll make my purchase.

Oh, and if I've got that on my seat, how am I going to stand up on the bleachers in the end zone when it's 3rd and 8 and I'm trying to get the crowd all crazy?

I did read Season Lease

What about single game "leases"??

In Green Bay I think it was like 8-12 bucks for the game. I remember being surprised at how relatively cheap they offered them, I'm surprised the Jerrah dome didn't come up with this idea and charge a $100 a game for the seat back.