What are you looking for in OTAs?

I thought that this warranted its own thread. What specifically are you most looking forward to seeing/hearing during the OTAs?

For me, I am most curious as to the defensive starters and rotations. There are questions at DE, LB, nickel corner and at safety. I want to see who will get the 1st cracks at those spots. If I had to guess it would be: Hughes, Rivers, Graham and Duke but it will be interesting.

Agreed on defensive rotation...I'll also go with what the base 11 personnel alignment looks like, as they have a lot of options for both boundary and slot WRs.

I'm going to guess it's Williams/Watkins on the outside and Woods in the slot.

In addition to what has been mentioned, I'm interested to see how the snaps are divided amongst the offensive linemen. Specifically, will Cyril and Cyrus get significant PT. I know offensive line play doesn't really mean much during OTA's, but it will be interesting to see who backs up Williams and Pears and how many rep's they get.

I actually like our DE situation. Branch is a beast against the run, Hughes for a pass rush and Lawson can set the edge or even drop back in zone and allow Alonso to blitz. Obviously Mario on the other side is set.

I'm also interested in seeing what Schwartz gets out of the trio of Stefan Charles, Corbin Bryant, and Jarius Wynn at DE.

In light of another high impact player going down in OTAs yesterday for the Cowboys, I'm just looking for everyone to stay healthy, that's all I care about.

+1. The Lee injury was a freak thing, apparently his knee buckled and it was not a result of the block by Martin, plus he is injury prone. But if this happened to any of our guys, especially starters, most especially EJ, I would be very depressed.

I want to see if EJ Manuel's footwork and accuracy have improved. That's really the only thing that would hold this team back from a playoff berth.

Unfortunately, I don't think we'll really know how much it's improved until week 1 when the live action starts.

Is contact allowed in OTA's?

I am interested in the obvious WR's and OL but am interested to see Preston Brown and Ross Cockrell

CBF

Nope - not these. I believe not until mandatory minicamp later in the summer. Edited by YoloinOhio