Will T.O. play?

I hope so to make the game somewhat entertaining. The Pats will shut him down too. Somehow, the Pats are playing two rookies as CBs (one an undrafted free agent) a guy out of the NFL until 10 days ago and a 4th round pick last year as their DBs. Still with that group they have shut down Manning w/o even a TD and now the Steelers and their three great WRs. Now that is great great coaching!!

I think the Eagles D can play with anyone. I love this matchup. Two very good, very playoff experienced QB's. Two of the best RB's in the game. Two great offenses, two great defenses. It's gonna be an awesome game and it could either be high scoring or low scoring.

He was bouncing around the sidelines all through the game.  Given an extra 2 weeks, I wouldn't be surprised to see him play.

CW

216736[/snapback]

Absolutely. Did you see him on the bench, jumping up and down? I'm surprised he didn't play yesterday. Not that they needed him.

so, he's questionable?

216819[/snapback]

I may be giving him a little too much credit, but even TO is not that stupid, to jeopardize his health before a Super Bowl. His did some dumb things, which set back his recovery timetable or he would have been playing this week.

Let's see -- one of the world's biggest hams with an opportunity to perform on the world's biggest stage...if the leg/ankle/fibula is only on life support--he will find a way to play. He's already thinking about a Rod Tidwell like TD catch and what he's going to do to celebrate.

I may be giving him a little too much credit, but even TO is not that stupid, to jeopardize his health before a Super Bowl. His did some dumb things, which set back his recovery timetable or he would have been playing this week.

216830[/snapback]

what did he do?