Doesn't look like Fake Nate Hackett is on the Jovi train

Lol, decent fake, would remove it though as it does cross the line a little and may be considered a legit threat by some...

If I were Hackett, I would make sure it gets removed or have the owner change it to FakeNateHackett. Because this was one of the milder posts. Some are pretty eyebrow raising.

Did someone change the Topics name? I didnt put in "Fake Nate" I put in "Doesn't look like Hackett is on the Jovi train" Im just curious if I should change it back to how I had it or leave it like it is.

Okay! just saw that Beerball edited it... I would erase the top of my message but my phone is weird at the moment.

Edited by Braedenstearns

Lol, decent fake, would remove it though as it does cross the line a little and may be considered a legit threat by some...

If he were the POTUS it could possibly be considered a legit threat.

Newsflash: He is not the POTUS. He is a big haired talentless douchebag from a horrific band who offered fake kind words for Ralph Wilson while he was secretly waiting for him to die. As soon as Ralph actually died Bon Jersey has proceeded to show no such actual respect. He represents the unfortunate artificiality that has become part of our culture and is probably offended enough by the picture to feign fear in an effort to advance his cause. Legit threat my foot. But at least Jerrys Jones and Sullivan think he is an awesome husband.