FBI needs hackers...

The FBI needs to understand the business they are trying to get into.

Weed? :lol: Weed is the least of their concerns. Wait until they dig a little deeper.

If the FBI wants to employ hackers, real hackers, they are going to have to adapt.

And these hackers are not smart enough to say no on the application and figure out how to beat the drug test? I wouldn't hire the dummies either.

If our resident pot-heads are anything to go by, they probably think the FBI is stupid for not recognizing the superior intellect and mad skills of pot-heads.

When in reality it's probably nothing more than the FBI lacking the budget for that much Doritos.

If our resident pot-heads are anything to go by, they probably think the FBI is stupid for not recognizing the superior intellect and mad skills of pot-heads.

When in reality it's probably nothing more than the FBI lacking the budget for that much Doritos.

Munchies are overrated. When i smoke i just get tired and sleep

And the boss comes out at 4:20 every day and says "where the !@#$ are they NOW??"

Munchies are overrated. When i smoke i just get tired and sleep

When I smoke I get paranoid and close the blinds. Hate it.

And the boss comes out at 4:20 every day and says "where the !@#$ are they NOW??"

When I smoke I get paranoid and close the blinds. Hate it.

Hiding from tbe snipers?

They should track down this guy who hacked uber facts. He's talking a bunch of nonsense and taunting the real owner/proprietor of uber facts and their 6 million followers.

Nobody is going to sign up to "track down" something that lulzy. At best: they might try to figure out how it was done, for their own curiosity.

You want somebody to go after China, you'll get some takers. As long as you can make it about restricting freedom of any kind, you'll get somebody. Example: You prove the Chinese are supporting Scientology? You'll get a whole crew. You somehow tie going after China, with making fun of Tom Cruise, Scientology, and Oprah? You'll get an army. But remember, it's not your private army.

Instead, you want somebody to go after an Epic Troll? Well, this is all there is to say:

good_luck_i_m_behind_7_proxies-250x164.jpg

Need hackers, contract out the job to the Chinese, then buy the data results back from them. It appears they don't need to submit references as they are already hacking most anything they choose in the USA now.

Hiding from tbe snipers?

No my company CEO. He's way down in SoCal but you never know when he may just pop in. :wacko:

Have I mentioned I hate that ****. And this is from a guy who smoked pretty much every day from 1975-1980.

No my company CEO. He's way down in SoCal but you never know when he may just pop in. :wacko:

Have I mentioned I hate that ****. And this is from a guy who smoked pretty much every day from 1975-1980.

The Barry Sanders/Robert Smith/Terrell Davis of pot smoking.

They should track down this guy who hacked uber facts. He's talking a bunch of nonsense and taunting the real owner/proprietor of uber facts and their 6 million followers.

Yeah, tracking down someone who hacked a popular twitter account is a serious national security issue.

You !@#$ing twit.

The Barry Sanders/Robert Smith/Terrell Davis of pot smoking.

This post only makes sense if you're stoned I guess.

Yeah, tracking down someone who hacked a popular twitter account is a serious national security issue.

You !@#$ing twit.

Tom, Tom he's a stoner not !@#$ing twit. There's a difference. A !@#$ing twit was born that way. A stoner brings it on themselves.

Tom, Tom he's a stoner not !@#$ing twit. There's a difference. A !@#$ing twit was born that way. A stoner brings it on themselves.

Good point.

Gatorman, birddog...I apologize for lumping you two !@#$ing twits together with Ryan.

Good point.

Gatorman, birddog...I apologize for lumping you two !@#$ing twits together with Ryan.

Ryan doesn't smoke weed though. He's mentioned that here several times.............in all the pot threads.................because those are the only threads he comments in. Coincidence?

Or one could make the simple correlation that these 3 rb's didn't have the longest of careers.

Ryan doesn't smoke weed though. He's mentioned that here several times.............in all the pot threads.................because those are the only threads he comments in. Coincidence?

Yea I know....let's talk about Karl Rove and Obama that's some real fun.

Edited by Ryan L Billz