Replacing jersey nameplates

I own a Nike "on field" #14 Ryan Fitzpatrick jersey and I'm looking to "upgrade" the nameplate to Watkins. Can anyone recommend a company that can get this done for a reasonable price? Thanks.

Take it to a local sewing shop...they can usually do it for like $20. Just tell them to match the name plate in kind with the new name.

Yea, my tailor is an elderly oriental woman who most likely had a past association with DHgate. She may be able to get it done but I'd worry that it ends up looking like one of those really bad Terrell Owens knockoffs with the huge letters.

Buy an new Jersey and treat yourself. Keep the old Fitz for sentimental reasons.

I've already treated myself to season tickets, which are hard to justify living down here.

Yea, my tailor is an elderly oriental woman who most likely had a past association with DHgate. She may be able to get it done but I'd worry that it ends up looking like one of those really bad Terrell Owens knockoffs with the huge letters.

I would just ask her to see the lettering she'd use before you place your order. I suspect she'd be happy to show you, especially if you've worked with her before.