Medical Pot Set To Pass In NY

I guess you don't care how many cops, lawyers, and probation officers this will ultimately put out of work as long as you can get some dank nugs, huh Cheech?

I absolutely do not care how many cops, lawyers and probation officers I ever put out of work. Getting some dank nugs on top of it is just a bonus.

Awesome. Now the quality of the greens in NY will be much better.

From what I hear, most of the bud coming into NYS these days comes from California and Mexico. The quality of the bud will probably stay the same, it'll just be much easier to find the good stuff.

Or "I'm too aware of my surroundings and hate Tom Petty's music."

:lol: :lol:

One of the best guys I ever worked with used "social anxiety" as his reason. When the doctor asked what makes him anxious, he responded, "Not having weed."

His card was approved.

PnfG3Eg.jpg

Edited by GreggyT

I absolutely do not care how many cops, lawyers and probation officers I ever put out of work. Getting some dank nugs on top of it is just a bonus.

[/Quote]

Those people are the backbone of America.

From what I hear, most of the bud coming into NYS these days comes from California and Mexico. The quality of the bud will probably stay the same, it'll just be much easier to find the good stuff.[/Quote]

Doesn't get much easier than a sodium light and a closet. ;)

Edited by Rob's House

Those people are the backbone of America.

Hardly. The agents of various executive branches of government are not the backbone of America.

It's more accurate to say they are the cancer in America's spine.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Hardly. The agents of various executive branches of government are not the backbone of America.

It's more accurate to say they are the cancer in America's spine.

Somehow i don't think he was being totally serial.