Caption needed (meazza edition)

I hate coming home from work and seeing 20 different "caption this" threads but that might just be sexual frustration.

With regards to beef? You think I take the internet this seriously to actually have a beef?

I'll start...

"What'd you think would happen when you whined about 'Caption This' threads, you dumbass?"

I am more offended he insulted beef.

Also, I think TGregg or GreggtheT or something like that just found out what imgur, 9gag or something was. The pictures he posts are either meh or as old as the internet and he acts like its an image board. I guess for old folks its impossible to stay current on whats funny and what memes are hot.

#GrandpaOnTheNet

Also, I think TGregg or GreggtheT or something like that just found out what imgur, 9gag or something was. The pictures he posts are either meh or as old as the internet and he acts like its an image board. I guess for old folks its impossible to stay current on whats funny and what memes are hot.

#GrandpaOnTheNet

:lol: :lol:

Hey, I have to play to the audience... all I'm saying.

I'll start...

"What'd you think would happen when you whined about 'Caption This' threads, you dumbass?"

Obviously it was a huge cry for attention on my part.

And you fell right into my trap.

#GrandpaOnTheNet

When did i insult beef? If i did i crossed the line and i sincerely apologize.