Caption Needed (Sci-Fi)

Robot Agnew, sick balls!

Computers may be twice as fast as they were in 1973 but your average voter is as drunk and stupid as ever. The only one who's changed is me. I've become bitter, and let's face it, crazy over the years. And once [RoboAgnew and I] are swept into office, I'll sell our children's organs to zoos for meat. And I'll go into people's houses at night and wreck up the place! Muhuhahahaha!"

- Futurama nailed it with this Nixon quote.

Edited by Jauronimo

Negative. I will refrain from posting them if people really find them annoying. But I get the sense this is just your beef with me, in which case I find it funny.

I hate coming home from work and seeing 20 different "caption this" threads but that might just be sexual frustration.

With regards to beef? You think I take the internet this seriously to actually have a beef?

I hate coming home from work and seeing 20 different "caption this" threads but that might just be sexual frustration.

With regards to beef? You think I take the internet this seriously to actually have a beef?

I never thought so, but recently I thought I detected a vibe... if I'm wrong, my apologies.

And I don't post those to be annoying, if they are truly annoying to people I will absolutely stop. I post them to break up the heavy debates with some light-hearted, both sides of the aisle kinda fun.