Bills Sign Cockrell, Johnson, and Henderson

b9FpOr-7_normal.jpegSeantrel Henderson @DaRealisBak_77 Follow

Just wanted to thank the @buffalobills for the opportunity, excited to get to work and show how I can be a positive addition to the team

11:34 AM - 15 May 201488 Retweets216 favorites

IF Henderson is really over the weed, this could be the biggest steal of the draft. It could turn into another Stevie and Hardy type draft. Henderson has all the ability to be the best Olinemen the Bills drafted. Glad he is signed and now let him prove to himself and everyone else he belongs.

It's so tempting to think what the offensive line would be like if all three of those picks pan out...but then reality slaps me in the face

wow, i'm shocked. I expected by now to see a post that says " well the Bears signed all theirs already, so we must really suck, fire everyone"

You were saying?

But I heard the Bears have signed all of their picks -- why are the Bills such a Mickey Mouse organization?

Ok this seantrel guy...from what I read he is one of the top tackles in this draft with a lot of baggage...is this correct?

Yes. A lot of off field issues. But would have been graded in the top two rounds otherwise. I believe it was mostly drug/alcohol related. Not 100% sure but that's what the draft made it sound like.

Edited by The Wiz

Not sure Cordy would EVER willingly move from LT to RG... It's probably a 60-75% pay cut

Glenns not moving from LT unless someone really shines (and I mean can't be beat with 1 or 2 man pressure). Kouandjio will be the RT. With his size and reach he will set the edge easily.

Edited by The Wiz