Classy even in defeat...

That's how athletes that play for top organizations, and are used to winning feel.

What's wrong with letting an opponent, especially one that you've had a history of over the top play on both sides with, know that he may have beaten you this year, but next year you'll be gunning for him?

That's how athletes that play for top organizations, and are used to winning feel.

What's wrong with letting an opponent, especially one that you've had a history of over the top play on both sides with, know that he may have beaten you this year, but next year you'll be gunning for him?

By saying "I'll *(&^#(#^)@_ kill you next year"? a little over the top

Are you accusing Lucic of being an otherwise eloquent speaker?

absolutely. and then to say Weise is a baby if he wants to talk about in the media.? Lucic is a joke. for a guy who has decent talent, he's a punk overall.

absolutely. and then to say Weise is a baby if he wants to talk about in the media.? Lucic is a joke. for a guy who has decent talent, he's a punk overall.

Do you know what eloquent means? Wiess is a baby for for talking about it in the media, and trying to turn it into a big deal. Lucic literally said, to a player he's had a long standing on ice feud with, that he was gunning for him next year. You may not like his choice of phrasing, but so what? Are you asserting that Lucic plans to actually kill him next year? Also, how does telling someone that they won't get the better of you next year make you a punk?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Do you know what eloquent means? Wiess is a baby for for talking about it in the media, and trying to turn it into a big deal. Lucic literally said, to a player he's had a long standing on ice feud with, that he was gunning for him next year. You may not like his choice of phrasing, but so what? Are you asserting that Lucic plans to actually kill him next year? Also, how does telling someone that they won't get the better of you next year make you a punk?

The handshake line in the NHL is a longstanding tradition to congratulate the winners and offer them luck in the future, not tell someone "i'm going to kill you next year". If that happens outside of a rink, someone could take that as a very real threat and contact law enforcement.

There's no way to prove that him saying I'll kill you isn't meant in the most literal term possible, just as I can't prove that it is meant that way. The point is that it shouldn't be said, and he comes across as a sore loser for it.

Lucic is a punk. A dumb one at that. Wiese should keep that crap private. Happens all the time in the playoffs. Nothing wrong with letting someone know that next October there will be scores to settle.

Anyone remember the Claude Lemieux and Kris Draper incident when Draper's face was introduced to the dasher? First game of the next regular season, I'm pretty sure all 5 starters and the goalies dropped the gloves in retaliation for that cheap shot.