A new locker room leader

Seems like big man Cyrus will fit right in with Marrone and his accountability. He's already planning on whipping some slackers into shape.

http://www.wgr550.com/pages/9034669.php?contentType=31&contentId=2416&pid=401580

The SEC might be a tad overrated, but programs like Alabama are safe bets for finding "winning culture" guys. Dareus not included,

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before reading this I said I feel like the Bills got two Top 10 caliber players in the 2014 draft.

Now I definitely know they got two top 10 caliber players.

Plus he works out with chains!

http://www.buffalobills.com/photos/photo-gallery/Bills-offseason-weightlifting/1bfc2adb-a085-4faa-a5a8-f1a9fe88f63f?campaign=fb_buf_pg#b9233941-23b1-496c-9c19-64e2ef3e7432

He comes off as a bit of an a-hole. Which I think is a great sign. Can never have too many big mean guys up front!

Gotta have some of that in an OL!

I read somewhere that the Dougs were purposely trying to draft players who came from winning programs. I'll try to find the article unless I just heard this on the radio...

Seems like big man Cyrus will fit right in with Marrone and his accountability. He's already planning on whipping some slackers into shape.

http://www.wgr550.co...2416&pid=401580

The SEC might be a tad overrated, but programs like Alabama are safe bets for finding "winning culture" guys. Dareus not included,

Rolando McClain not included, Trent Richardson not included, and many others.

He comes off as a bit of an a-hole. Which I think is a great sign. Can never have too many big mean guys up front!

I kind of disagree. I think he gives off an air of quiet confidence, exactly what you want on the o-line. They're the protectors.

Gotta have some of that in an OL!

I read somewhere that the Dougs were purposely trying to draft players who came from winning programs. I'll try to find the article unless I just heard this on the radio...

It was in their presser immediately after the draft. I think it was Monos that said it.

First he has to show that he can walk the walk.

Agreed you get respect in the locker room when you do it in practice and on the field of play.

You got to like that attitude. He already uses the Bills in the first person plural "We" Personally, I don’t know why we haven’t been a winning team, but I’m a winner

Instead of the third person "The Bills." Where players distance their identification from the team. Its nit picky but I actually use that in my team at work. When you start to hear employees say, unconsciously "We need to do . . ." instead of "The company needs to do . . . " you can see that they have internalized their role.

This is the start of a good attitude. He hasn't proved it on the field but this is the start of something good.

I think in the long term his attitude is good. But he won't be whipping any veterans into shape this year. It doesn't work like that