Good Kitty

Beerball

I saw this earlier and still do not understand it. It just doesn't look...right. The motions of the dog, the the nonchalant aloofness of the dog prior, the quick attack the knee area, it runs off after a cat comes at it, the kid doesn't really seem too afraid or shaken, the woman was clearly not yielding the right of way, the mother is right there off camera on a nearly perfectly centered and captured duel shot and then she runs to the boy within a split second? I don't think it was an attack, I just don't know if I see it.

WTF - why arent youtube video's posting anymore??

you posted an https - security script because you were logged in to your youtubes account. Remove the s... badda boom, badda bing...d'oh

I'm actually a little skeptical of it myself, as I am with most viral videos, etc. I don't know what you're talking about a woman yielding the right of way?

The one thing that makes me pause is that the clock on the video would make it yesterday evening ET. How did this guy get the different security videos spliced together, take his kid for stitches, etc. (it doesn't look to me like the kid was bleeding when he got up) and then have this be on morning newscasts already today?..........Usually, these viral videos happened a few weeks ago and they've gained momentum.

I going to assume that y'all doubters have no children.

Everyone knows that parents will let a dog latch on to their kid's leg because they've trained their cat to "attack" the dog who isn't a real dog, but is just a stunt dog.

Everyone knows that parents will let a dog latch on to their kid's leg because they've trained their cat to "attack" the dog who isn't a real dog, but is just a stunt dog.

Sometimes we do it with raccoons.

That wasn't a kid. It was a stunt midget. Totally fake.

That wasn't a kid. It was a stunt midget. Totally fake.

That kid never existed. It was a false flag operation*.

* for those who don't keep up on news from the Nutmeg State, a number of public playgrounds have been built in the memory of the Newtown children. Each one has a sign with the name, quote, artwork, etc. of one of the kids. One that was recently completely was shortly thereafter vandalized and the sign stolen, the perps then proceeding to contact the child's parents to tell them their child never existed and admonish them for participating in the Newtown/government conspiracy. Stay classy tin-foil hat wearers.

Had to euthanize one of the 2 cats last night, the content good one. She was 15. Really my wife's cats, I have been living with them almost 8 years, known the 2 (from same litter when she got them) for like 10.

Still got the 2 dogs and the pain in the butt cat. Sad night.