Iranian Women losing their hijabs

First hair, then ankles and wrists. The moral decay of Iranian society is in full swing.

_74791592_psiranpic4.jpg

This evil depraved scantily-clad harlot should know that Iranian men cannot control themselves when a woman flashes a square inch or two of skin/hair! Look at this picture! Hair, wrists AND ankles. This woman needs to burn in whatever passes for Islamic hell... or be exiled to New Jersey.

Q. Why is Islam the only religion to kill apostates (those who wish to leave Islam)?

A. Because if Islam didn't kill apostates, Islam would collapse because most Muslims would leave Islam because Islam is based on LIES started by FALSE PROPHET Muhammad. The Abrahamic angel Gabriel NEVER visited Muhammad in the Hira cave or anywhere else.

-

Q. Then is Islam really a religion?

A. No! Islam is a Godless apostate murdering fascist cult like Nazism and Communism. Islam's Muhammad was a Godless fraud and liar.

:death:

Edited by PearlHowardman

Q. Why is Islam the only religion to kill apostates (those who wish to leave Islam)?

A. Because if Islam didn't kill apostates, Islam would collapse because most Muslims would leave Islam because Islam is based on LIES started by FALSE PROPHET Muhammad. The Abrahamic angel Gabriel NEVER visited Muhammad in the Hira cave or anywhere else.

-

A. No! Islam is a Godless apostate murdering fascist cult like Nazism and Communism. Islam's Muhammad was a Godless fraud and liar.

Why don't you just revive your old Muslim hating thread rather than spoil a thread about potential hot Iranian women baring their pajams hijabs?

...It came one post later than I anticipated.

But, on topic, it is an interesting issue and (hopefully) points to the inevitability of change starting from within.

Except that I've been reading that same damn "Women are rejecting Shi'ite fundamentalism in Iran" story for more than 20 years...

Except that I've been reading that same damn "Women are rejecting Shi'ite fundamentalism in Iran" story for more than 20 years...

Yes but now they have social media. Just wait till obama tweets about this.

Yeah but that's just because you're so old... This is my first go-around, cut my optimism some slack. :nana:

Yes but now they have social media. Just wait till obama tweets about this.

You need to go to at least your second rodeo.

-

You forgot Pedophile!!! :doh: