Patriots' Manziel Scouting Report?

Peter

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This scouting report has been reported as fake. By just about everyone.

Kudos to everyone who thinks prospects are graded on 1-10 scales. They aren't rating girls at the bar.

That's true. They're usually graded on a 4-8 or 4-9 scale.

GO BILLS!!!

Is it really fake? It didn't seem to contain anything we haven't heard before except for the film/playbook stuff. I sure hope that is not true.

Can't say for certain, but my answer is: "There is a high probability it is a fake."

JF probably could not have asked for a better team to be drafted by. Hopefully for his sake he will sack up now that he is in the NFL.

Not sure I agree.... if this report is for real and the guy doesn't study film, know how to do it and doesn't have the discipline to understand why its important, that's nearly an unfixable problem, isn't it. I can see talking a flyer on a late round pick who's highly talented and teaching him to learn the game over a few years to see if can learn good habits to go with his skills.... but that's hardly the description for JF. If the stuff in this report is accurate in regard to weekly game prep,.... thats something no coach is going to be able to fix

Edited by cage

No I'm saying the OP but NE says that because they don't like his style so when you don't like somebody you start looking for stuff to justify your opinions (which everybody does, even the pros).

Wow. Now professional teams make up crap.

You just can't accept JF may have some real life issues.

Have fun in your little bubble of a world.