I am drinking the Whaley Kool aid and it is gooood!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am loving me some Doug Whaley! Do you realize we just need a couple of very probable 'If's' and we might have the best OL in football with the additions we have made by the end of the year? The DL is really good to Great depending on if Dareus can pull his head out. LB's are very good, DB's are good, WR corp just become damn good to possibly great. RB' position now is damn good to possibly great as a whole.

Drink some Coffee, wake up and see Whaley in 3 days really upgraded this roster and honestly folks....we now have only 1 possible excuse not to make the playoffs and that is injuries which any team can have derail them.

My brother the Vikings Fan and my Cousin the Redskins fan yesterday at my daughters graduation party (where she got engaged too BTW) Both told me they can see Buffalo not only making the playoffs, but beating the Pats for the division title. Why not? We have played them tough the last couple years, WTF can't we now just beat their asses instead of giving up large leads to them and take the AFCE title?

I'll call it right now, this team if healthy wins the AFCE. Anyone else on board with this?

i didn't read the thread yet cause i'm n a hurry (back from a weekend out of town) but i ave to say i am impressed with this guy, and i think the weak link n thw chain might be marrone not whaley. we are starting to get our hands on some talent and i like it.

I am loving me some Doug Whaley! Do you realize we just need a couple of very probable 'If's' and we might have the best OL in football with the additions we have made by the end of the year? The DL is really good to Great depending on if Dareus can pull his head out. LB's are very good, DB's are good, WR corp just become damn good to possibly great. RB' position now is damn good to possibly great as a whole.

Drink some Coffee, wake up and see Whaley in 3 days really upgraded this roster and honestly folks....we now have only 1 possible excuse not to make the playoffs and that is injuries which any team can have derail them.

My brother the Vikings Fan and my Cousin the Redskins fan yesterday at my daughters graduation party (where she got engaged too BTW) Both told me they can see Buffalo not only making the playoffs, but beating the Pats for the division title. Why not? We have played them tough the last couple years, WTF can't we now just beat their asses instead of giving up large leads to them and take the AFCE title?

I'll call it right now, this team if healthy wins the AFCE. Anyone else on board with this?

We are much better on paper (save DE, TE, QB) but I'm not drinking anything until we make the playoffs.

I never said no one had him,

"Beerball, I have to defend myself when people blatanty lie, Cockrell was not in anyone's top 200 players, That is not a partial fact, it is a fact!"

:blink: You never said it..But you said it.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I want to see how camp and the pre-season goes before too many bold predictions. I do worry a bit about DE opposite Mario. Branch, Lawson and Hughes all bring different qualities as potential solutions in that position, but I'm not 100% sold on any of them as yet. Likewise at safety, where I think Duke Williams might prove to be a find and if he isn't maybe Graham or Cockrell can go and play back there but again too many uncertainties for me yet. I think we have passable players at tight end that can do the job well enough for now.

Obviously the question is whether EJ steps up, but I think the roster is in a position where we don't need EJ to carry this team, we just need him to be efficient and make plays at big times in games.

QB got hurt 3 times last year, and the backup is easily the worst backup in the NFL.

Ah...is this because he didn't play in the NFL much or based on performance? Cause I've seen quite a few backup QBs last year come in that played way worse than Thad Lewis

Beerball, I have to defend myself when people blatanty lie, Cockrell was not in anyone's top 200 players, That is not a partial fact, it is a fact,

Kouandjio was hurt, that is a fact, It is also a fact that did nto play well in some big games like Oklahoma where he was manhandled and severely outmatched.

I would ban people for accusing people of trolling when real facts are presented, Heaccuses me of trolling andf blatantly lies.

So what you're really saying is that the Bill's f'ed up big-time because they reached on Cockrell? I'm rooting for him to piss in your Cheerios.

And to your "win now" comment you made earlier. Why aren't the Bills in a win now mode? The rosters' been rebuilt and is a decent season from EJ away from pushing for a playoff spot. Watkins was added solely for this purpose. Adding the best WR prospect in the past 5yrs is a move ANY team should make to help their young, talented QB.