Prediction: Michael Sam to the Bills in round 7

What is this based on:

Word around town was always that Buddy Nix was a little :flirt:

He hand picked Whaley, who at times strikes me as a bird of similar feathers.

I have a hunch our GM is going to bring Sam in, to take pride in being the first NFL organization with an openly gay player.

Hate all you want, close it if you want, it's just a prediction...

Will it get us hard knock?... cause I wanna see as much as this team as possible. This draft has been outstanding. I think we are seeing something special built. But Ya, I'd take him. I suppose I'd prefer the booger sugar tight end Lyerla. Or Boyd but let's hope Sam would feel he has something to prove and carry that chip with him.

What is this based on:

Word around town was always that Buddy Nix was a little :flirt:

He hand picked Whaley, who at times strikes me as a bird of similar feathers.

I have a hunch our GM is going to bring Sam in, to take pride in being the first NFL organization with an openly gay player.

Hate all you want, close it if you want, it's just a prediction...

We are not moving to TORONTO. He`s not coming here.

If he can contribute to the team, sure. If it's just to say "hey, we got a gay guy", no thanks. I hope he finds a team and success in the NFL, but I don't think he should be used as a publicity stunt, or circus side show.

The guy is a borderline 7th rounder/UDFA to begin with.

If Clowney or Manzel or Watkins had come out, they would still have been drafted in the first round where they belong to be drafted. Coming out is just a PR stunt to get Sam's draft stock higher than it really is

The guy is a borderline 7th rounder/UDFA to begin with.

If Clowney or Manzel or Watkins had come out, they would still have been drafted in the first round where they belong to be drafted. Coming out is just a PR stunt to get Sam's draft stock higher than it really is

Or was just a matter of hundreds of people knowing and him preferring to come out instead of being outted

When you say in your OP, "hate all you want, close it" that should be a clue not to pull the trigger and post.

These are threads that are just kind of embarrassing to everyone associated with the board. It just might be the OP joking around, but it's unclear if that is the case and, in any event, it's not really a funny joke, as far as I can decipher it.

i think it is funny.. why so serious? is there any room on here to poke a little fun.. is this just a P C board? for crissakes LIGHTEN UP people!

Not funny. I'm absolutely fine with Sam being picked in the seventh, but it has absolutely nothing to do with his sexuality and everything to do with his ability to provide depth at DE. Those who find it funny to continue to post in such an obviously immature (and truthfully, offensive) manner should be removed from the board. Grow up.

i think it is funny.. why so serious? is there any room on here to poke a little fun.. is this just a P C board? for crissakes LIGHTEN UP people!

What's actually funny about implying that nix and Whaley are gay and would pick a gay player because of it?

That it's ridiculous premise put aside, I don't think its a well constructed joke in any sense even if assumed to be one.

Terrible OP on all fronts.