Brady is now and will always be an

JP-era

This year is the year that the QB with the true talent wins the SB, Philly beats NE and McNabb wins the SB!

Screw Peter Brady he will permanently suck in my mind and it wont be until he stinks up the league on some clown team that you all finally realize it. Dont worry. that idiot will ask for top 5 money when his contract runs up, and Belicheck wont pay it because he knows what I know, that Brady is a fraud!

Any of you so-called; Bills fans that root for him will enjoy posts galore when this clown falls flat on his face. Just wait and see.

Better yet, My boy, JP, a 1st round pick for a reason, beating Peter Brady and winning the division, I like it, I like it alot!

Brady was a 6th rounder for a reason!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please put aside your jealousy and realize that the guy will be in the hall of fame someday.

And you make an argument of a bad qb on a good team. Well, Ben roethlis-overrated just had a terrible game and he is a on a pretty good team.

Please put aside your jealousy and realize that the guy will be in the hall of fame someday.

And you make an argument of a bad qb on a good team. Well, Ben roethlis-overrated just had a terrible game and he is a on a pretty good team.

216030[/snapback]

Not only HOF. Brady is, right now at this very moment, one of the top 10 QBs in the history of the league.

If he wins the third ring that fact will be cemented.

216030[/snapback]

Dont care, not our problem, we have 2 1st round QB's, myself and the Bills know that one of them, JP, will lead us to the SB.

Some late round clown may lead the Pats to the dance but the Pats aint the Bills and never will be.

We are lucky to have true talent at QB on our squad and we will reap the rewards trust me!

Brady is a pro bowl QB who will have three SB rings two weeks from today. He is the best QB in the NFL. Manning has all pros all around him. He has an unbelievable receiving corps and all pro RB. Brady has a bunch of middle and late round draftees, college free agents, and no pro bowlers. All he does is win. I wish we were lucky enough to have him! Better than any QB we've had---unfortunately! Hopefully JP will be a good one.

Brady is a pro bowl QB who will have three SB rings two weeks from today.  He is the best QB in the NFL.  Manning has all pros all around him.  He has an unbelievable receiving corps and all pro RB.  Brady has a bunch of middle and late round draftees, college free agents, and no pro bowlers.  All he does is win.  I wish we were lucky enough to have him!  Better than any QB we've had---unfortunately!  Hopefully JP will be a good one.

216056[/snapback]

better than Kelly? hahahaha fat chance in hell. NE wins because of coaching, plain and simple.

It's amazing how some people are still in denial. I suppose the game plan helped Brady throw those strikes to his receivers, or to find his receivers while being blitzed, and hit them perfectly.

Tom Brady is 8-0 lifetime in the playoffs. If he wins the SB, he ties Bart Starr for the all-time record. He's going to have 3 rings in a four year career. The Pats are where they are to large measure thanks to Tom Brady.

JP, you better get used to a lot of heartache becuase Tom Brady will be torturing us Bills fans for many more years.

PTR

This year is the year that the QB with the true talent wins the SB, Philly beats NE and McNabb wins the SB!

Screw Peter Brady he will permanently suck in my mind and it wont be until he stinks up the league on some clown team that you all finally realize it. Dont worry. that idiot will ask for top 5 money when his contract runs up, and Belicheck wont pay it because he knows what I know, that Brady is a fraud!

Any of you so-called; Bills fans that root for him will enjoy posts galore when this clown falls flat on his face. Just wait and see.

Better yet, My boy, JP, a 1st round pick for a reason, beating Peter Brady and winning the division, I like it, I like it alot!

216022[/snapback]

You sound hurt. Like most Bledsoe fans.

216022[/snapback]

When will Brady be falling on his face? After he wins his 7th or 8th straight Super Bowl?

PTR

When will Brady be falling on his face?  After he wins his 7th or 8th straight Super Bowl?

PTR

216193[/snapback]

I think we have the next T-Bone on our hands. Stop sucking NEs arse. Both O and D coordinators are gone after this year. NE will come back to Earth next year.

216022[/snapback]

JP, don't you have to go to shcool in the morning? This is one of the most asinine posts I have read in some time (and that is saying something!) I like your spirit, and am glad you love the Bills, but you obviously know nothing about football, if you really believe what you are saying. Sounds like a major case of penis envy if you ask me. What exactly is "Peter Brady" sucking on in your mind?

:devil: