After this SB it's Over for the Pats

ASCI

Does that really matter?

The damage is already done.

Also, winning a 4th Superbowl without Weis or Romeo will be the ultimate feather in Belichick's hat.

Wanna bet he gets that feather next year?

215993[/snapback]

Yes I'll take that bet!

Yes I'll take that bet!

215997[/snapback]

Don't get me wrong, I'm not ROOTING for them to do it, but they are so far ahead of other teams in the NFL it's scary. Whose going to beat them in the AFC East?

Not the Dolphins...too many holes to fill by next year.

Not the Jets...they were an illusion all this year. They won't make the playoffs in 05

Not the Bills :devil: ...while I think the Bills will be in the playoffs next year, it won't be as the AFC East winner.

Once the Pats are in the playoffs, they are money in the bank. They are a team of clutch players led by Mr.Clutch (Brady).

God, I hope I'm wrong!

(Edit: Of course this speculation is ridiculous since the 2004 season isn't even over. I'm just saying the Pats are going to be good for the next couple years, with or without Romeo and Weiss)

Does that really matter?

The damage is already done.

Also, winning a 4th Superbowl without Weis or Romeo will be the ultimate feather in Belichick's hat.

Wanna bet he gets that feather next year?

215993[/snapback]

New offensive coordinator

New defensive coordinator

NE will be lucky to make the plaoffs next year. BB can't do it on his own and the real Tom Brady will finally show up.

New offensive coordinator

New defensive coordinator

NE will be lucky to make the plaoffs next year.  BB can't do it on his own and the real Tom Brady will finally show up.

216012[/snapback]

The real Tom Brady has two (going on three) superbowl rings. He is the best QB in the game today.

Not the best passer (manning), not the best runner (vick). The best QB. Period.

And he will be next year too.

Pats have the best coach and best QB in football. They will be back next year. I am a Brady converst over the past year and a half he has been great. He is accurate, smart, and makes quick decisions. All more important than having the strongest arm and throwing the 20yd out well. For those who doubt him just look at his record. Undefeated in te playoffs. He is the only pro bowl player on that offense. He does not have 4-5 1st round picks like Manning has on his offense. Brady deserves major kudos.

Pats have the best coach and best QB in football.  They will be back next year.  I am a Brady converst over the past year and a half he has been great.  He is accurate, smart, and makes quick decisions.  All more important than having the strongest arm and throwing the 20yd out well.  For those who doubt him just look at his record.  Undefeated in te playoffs.  He is the only pro bowl player on that offense.  He does not have 4-5 1st round picks like Manning has on his offense.  Brady deserves major kudos.

216027[/snapback]

He is everything you want in a QB.

In essence, he's everything Manning and Vick aren't...Clutch.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not ROOTING for them to do it, but they are so far ahead of other teams in the NFL it's scary. Whose going to beat them in the AFC East?

Not the Dolphins...too many holes to fill by next year.

Not the Jets...they were an illusion all this year. They won't make the playoffs in 05

Not the Bills :devil: ...while I think the Bills will be in the playoffs next year, it won't be as the AFC East winner.

Once the Pats are in the playoffs, they are money in the bank. They are a team of clutch players led by Mr.Clutch (Brady).

God, I hope I'm wrong!

(Edit: Of course this speculation is ridiculous since the 2004 season isn't even over. I'm just saying the Pats are going to be good for the next couple years, with or without Romeo and Weiss)

216004[/snapback]

I think it's Weiss who is the game plan wizard behind the Pats. As I recall Belicheck was not much of an offensive mind throughout his coaching career. I Think the Pats will still continue to get good talent cheap and retain an outstanding D next year under Belicheck, but I really do think the Offense will be rudderless next year with Wiess gone.

I think it's Weiss who is the game plan wizard behind the Pats.  As I recall Belicheck was not much of an offensive mind throughout his coaching career.  I Think the Pats will still continue to get good talent cheap and retain an outstanding D next year under Belicheck, but I really do think the Offense will be rudderless next year with Wiess gone.

216039[/snapback]

True, but Belicheck is very adaptable (note that he became QB coach a few years ago out of necessity and was the one that realized Brady's talent). They will promote from within and the system will remain the same.

Same for the Defesne. The schemes are Belicheck's anyway so the D will rebound.

The only team that is capable of beating them in 05 is Buffalo!

(How's that for optomism?!) :devil:

True, but Belicheck is very adaptable (note that he became QB coach a few years ago out of necessity and was the one that realized Brady's talent). They will promote from within and the system will remain the same.

Same for the Defesne. The schemes are Belicheck's anyway so the D will rebound.

The only team that is capable of beating them in 05 is Buffalo!

(How's that for optomism?!) :devil:

216052[/snapback]

yes I agree, He is a good talent finder/manager, but I still think it take more to play at the level they are playing at on offense and Weiss is the difference maker.

Go Bills in 05!

Look at it this way--if the Bills sweep the Pats next year we will be .500 against them in a three year period.  A period where they were one of the best teams to ever play the game. :devil:  :lol:  :lol:  That's optimism!!!

216062[/snapback]

I like it!

Pats have the best coach and best QB in football.  They will be back next year.  I am a Brady converst over the past year and a half he has been great.  He is accurate, smart, and makes quick decisions.  All more important than having the strongest arm and throwing the 20yd out well.  For those who doubt him just look at his record.  Undefeated in te playoffs.  He is the only pro bowl player on that offense.  He does not have 4-5 1st round picks like Manning has on his offense.  Brady deserves major kudos.

216027[/snapback]

Add the best kicker in the game too. Found out last week that nobody had hit a field goal longer than 46 yards in the history of Heinz Field. First drive of the game Vinateri lines up and nails a 48 yarder. The man is money in the bank.

Add the best best coach, the best QB and the best kicker to a team that plays smart football and we're stuck watching a dynasty in the making.