We'd like to thank the Pittsburg Steelers

You may now take your one loss season, your home field advantage, your rookie sensation and your domintating defense and STFU.

Don't worry, camp isn't that far away and you can start over.

215864[/snapback]

I didn't want Bettis to have a ring anyway.

You may now take your one loss season, your home field advantage, your rookie sensation and your domintating defense and STFU.

215864[/snapback]

I can honestly say I'd rather not make the playoffs than LOSE in the Championship game...

of course, hindsight is 20/20...

I can honestly say I'd rather not make the playoffs than LOSE in the Championship game...

of course, hindsight is 20/20...

216029[/snapback]

True. But losing to the defending superbowl champs in the AFC title game is bette than losing to 3rd and 4th stringers at home with your playoff lives on the line :devil:

What goes around comes around.I've been to the Meadowlands,and PP Park where the fans are nasty to say the least.However,Squeelers fans are the most belligerent,and classless 'fans' by far.It was a pleasure to see that bandwagon fall hard......

216143[/snapback]

Patriot fans are from Boston. That makes them worse than Steeler fans even before football enters the equation. It is hard to beat Boston for belligerence.

215864[/snapback]

Because NOBODY here wishes OUR team had "your one loss season, your home field advantage, your rookie sensation and your domintating defense" and was playing the AFC title game, right???

Cut the crap...

Lol, rather not make the playoffs than lose in the Championship round?

Yeah, I rather NOT watch my team for the additional two/three weeks plus all those competitive games during the season. I'd rather watch the Miami Dolphins.......whatever.

I don't care who you are playing, if you allow a team to come into your home and spank your asss, you suck. We sucked in week 17 and the Steelers sucked last night.

I don't care who you are playing, if you allow a team to come into your home and spank your asss, you suck. We sucked in week 17 and the Steelers sucked last night.

216312[/snapback]

Though there is a difference...

it appears TD has learned from his mistake & will be making corrections in about 36 days. :D

As for the Steelers, it appears they are in a tough spot. You can't really get rid of someone who goes 15-1, even though it's obvious he will never win a Super Bowl for them. :lol:

215864[/snapback]

Looks like MadBuffaloDisease is going to have to rethink going into the pontification business.