Tom Petty Interview

PO'14

How about some mudcrutch..Some of you may have never heard this song...But listen to the lyrics....Especially " Im an ocean you better not cross it" and " Im a loser at the top of my game "

BTW...MIKE CAMPBELL IS COOLER THAN PETTY!

ah screw it...heres another video showing how good these guys are...watch from 2:15 and see how great Mike Campbell and the boys rock

Please tell me what ACDC, U2, Rolling Stones, Coldplay etc.....DO SONG AFTER SONG AFTER SONG AFTER SONG?

Nice try tripping me up...AC/DC, U2, and Coldplay all suck, too. The only time Coldplay hasn't sucked is when they ripped off Satch.

And the Stones change up their style...they've done disco when disco was popular, honky-tonk when that was popular, country, 80's pop, etc. The Stones are the ultimate sell-out ban. But to their credit: they don't just xerox their songs like Tom Petty.

Nice try tripping me up...AC/DC, U2, and Coldplay all suck, too. The only time Coldplay hasn't sucked is when they ripped off Satch.

And the Stones change up their style...they've done disco when disco was popular, honky-tonk when that was popular, country, 80's pop, etc. The Stones are the ultimate sell-out ban. But to their credit: they don't just xerox their songs like Tom Petty.

You're an idiot.