New England is a machine

rastabillz

:lol: The Pats are taking a 15-1 team at home and wiping the floor with them. This a week after completely stopping one of the best offenses in the past 10 years in the NFL. Offense, defense, coaching, is anybody close to these guys right now? They have only lost 2 games in the past 2 years and are undefeated in the playoffs. WOW!!!

I don't think Philly has a prayer.

IMO if Brady wins another Super Bowl than he moves into Joe Montana country. I hate the Pats :devil: but they ceratinly have my respect.

I agree with you 100%.

For all the pissing and moaning on this board about the Pats, you have to give them their props. This team is absolutely unbelievable. As mentioned in another thread, it will be interesting to see how this team is impacted by the loss of their two coordinators.

And I think the Super Bowl will be the best game of all the combinations that could have come out of this weekend.

I agree with you 100%.

it will be interesting to see how this team is impacted by the loss of their two coordinators.

215850[/snapback]

That is an intriguing question. You would think losing both coordinators would have a negative impact, especially since most if not all the top assistant propects have been hired by other teams already. Of greater importance is the head coach BB who is head and shoulders above the competition right now. Considering he is defense master mind, the loss of Crennel (sp) proably will not hurt that much.

The loss of Weiss could have an impact on Brady in that he may have to learn a new system next year. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

I'm sure Belichick has already made plans, if not a promotion from within, I'm sure he'll figure something out. If the guy can get some of these players to play as well as they have, I'm sure he can do the same for some coaches. It's not like he's going to go out and get two Rich Kotite's, although it'd be nice if he did. :devil: