Creepy Abortion Marketing

Whatever side you come from on the issue this video has to be at the very least inappropriate? For me it's so bizarre and creepy I'm thinking this isn't even real. Just some prepared MTV like marketing deal from Planned Parenthood or something. What is so odd is the almost orgasmic like reaction the girl is having to the procedure. How she has been almost cast as the attractive innocent young girl with the quiet, mouse like voice.

"Letts says the whole experience, “will always be a special memory for me,” adding that she kept the sonogram of the baby as a memento."

Damn

:doh:

https://www.youtube....h?v=OxPUKV-WlKw

Well I just read she is indeed a actress. Appeared in a few low budget horror movies

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4014702/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t26

Edited by Dante

Whatever side you come from on the issue this video has to be at the very least inappropriate? For me it's so bizarre and creepy I'm thinking this isn't even real. Just some prepared MTV like marketing deal from Planned Parenthood or something. What is so odd is the almost orgasmic like reaction the girl is having to the procedure. How she has been almost cast as the attractive innocent young girl with the quiet, mouse like voice.

"Letts says the whole experience, “will always be a special memory for me,” adding that she kept the sonogram of the baby as a memento."

Damn

:doh:

https://www.youtube....h?v=OxPUKV-WlKw

Well I just read she is indeed a actress. Appeared in a few low budget horror movies

http://www.imdb.com/...=ttfc_fc_cl_t26

Having experienced a miscarriage in my life (and seeing the sonogram) I just can't imagine why any decent human being would cherish a memento of this event?

My GF and I recently had an abortion. It wasn't an easy decision, but that was the choice we chose to make. She kept the sonogram as well. She didn't deal with the procedure in nearly the same optimistic way as the OP's video. I imagine different people deal with it differently.

Disparate impact

You're a racist of the worst kind.

Huh? Explain yourself!

My GF and I recently had an abortion. It wasn't an easy decision, but that was the choice we chose to make. She kept the sonogram as well. She didn't deal with the procedure in nearly the same optimistic way as the OP's video. I imagine different people deal with it differently.

What trimester?

Correlation, causation, and all that good stuff...

That being said, from experience in my field, I would tend to agree from a child developmental standpoint that poor parenting is most probably a large contributor to the crime rate. Wow, Sharpton is so far off this planet I almost feel bad for him.

I'm firmly pro choice, but for the record that kind of marketing is creepy and downright abhorrent... Granted, I think her heart was in the right place, however unscrewed her head is.

Huh? Explain yourself!

What trimester?

Why could you possibly have an interest?

You are full of it and afraid to even explain your idiocy. I know why you won't explain it... :nana:

Did you read the quote from the Rev.? He's !@#$ing with you in case you aren't being sarcastic.

Edited by SmokinES3

This is awesome. Questions:

Why can't we see the entire process? I want to see the video of her getting stuffed.

Did she moan like that when she was conceiving?

I am pro abortion. I wish there were more in this world. I think we'd be better off paying per abortion then paying for WIC. After your third in the program you're forced to be sterilized and given a lump sum of $20k. The first scrape and second pays $500. Or you can just get $30k and get one before the age of 20 if you don't have any kids.

This is awesome. Questions:

Why can't we see the entire process? I want to see the video of her getting stuffed.

Did she moan like that when she was conceiving?

I am pro abortion. I wish there were more in this world. I think we'd be better off paying per abortion then paying for WIC. After your third in the program you're forced to be sterilized and given a lump sum of $20k. The first scrape and second pays $500. Or you can just get $30k and get one before the age of 20 if you don't have any kids.

So it will lead to a better, brighter future!