Roethlisberger = Bledsoe

Rayzer32

BR can run forward a little better than DB, is younger and has time to learn, but all in all, he sucks toilet seat when it comes to playing in big games.

Look out Pitt, you have the makings of the next DB on your hands, big, tough, strong arm, but chokes in big games and will not win you crap.

BR can run forward a little better than DB, is younger and has time to learn, but all in all, he sucks toilet seat when it comes to playing in big games.

Look out Pitt, you have the makings of the next DB on your hands, big, tough, strong arm, but chokes in big games and will not win you crap.

215754[/snapback]

Well, since you brought it up :devil:

You have to wonder if you are a Steelers fan........did you REALLY draft the next Marino? Is it just that he's a rookie, or is he - as you say - the next DB? All I know is that until proven otherwise, I'm going to envision TD as having drafted the next friggin FAVRE, baby!!!!

Well, since you brought it up  :devil:

You  have to wonder if you are a Steelers fan........did you REALLY draft the next Marino? Is it just that he's a rookie, or is he - as you say - the next DB?  All I know is that until proven otherwise, I'm going to envision TD as having drafted the next friggin FAVRE, baby!!!!

215767[/snapback]

I'll drink to that! :lol:

GO JP!!!

Well, since you brought it up  :devil:

You  have to wonder if you are a Steelers fan........did you REALLY draft the next Marino? Is it just that he's a rookie, or is he - as you say - the next DB?  All I know is that until proven otherwise, I'm going to envision TD as having drafted the next friggin FAVRE, baby!!!!

215767[/snapback]

Today I am a Steelers fan and that's why I am venting. I am reliving the Bills season all over again with this game.

I think he will be good one day, but I also think he was way overhyped before today.

I hate the Pats dammit, Go Philly and McNabb!!!