What are your draft day plans this year?

My draft day plans are to do everything possible to not to die from anticipation. Going to the Dr with the wife in the morning for the ultrasound that will show the sex of our baby/future Bills fan but not going to find out the results until Saturday. Between that and the draft, I’ll have a lot of waiting and wondering. Saturday night can’t get here fast enough.

Edited by 3 --> 10 Connection

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My draft day plans are to do everything possible to not to die from anticipation. Going to the Dr with the wife in the morning for the ultrasound that will show the sex of our baby/future Bills fan QB but not going to find out the results until Saturday. Between that and the draft, I’ll have a lot of waiting and wondering. Saturday night can’t get here fast enough.

Fixed it for you, and congrats! :)

Thursday

Getting ready when my daughter graduates college cum laude @ JMU in Harrisonburg VA

Friday

Attending functions at my daughters college graduation early evening on

Saturday

Attending my daughters college graduation 9 AM and on. dining with family and friends all afternoon and early evening.

Sunday

relaxing after as long weekend

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I have to do an event for work on Thursday, but I should be able to watch it Friday for rounds 2 and 3.

Are you planning any choreographed handshakes again this year?

I took Thursday off.

I was going to take Friday off but I wanted to come in to work and spend the day on here with all of you discussing the Bills 1st round pick as well as who we should draft in rounds 2,3,4.

CBF

:lol: No wonder this board is more active on the weekdays Edited by YoloinOhio

We are going to go to the Winking Lizard in Cleveland for the 1st round, the 2nd and 3rd just watch from home. We have a different front office every year so it is always an adventure what the Browns are going to end up doing.

Good bar. I always visit there whenever im in Cleveland. The bar im heading out to has a similar atmosphere

Do you guys watch the entire first round or do you stop watching after the Bills pick?

CBF

Thats the fun part about going out with your friends for the draft. Once the Bills pick we still stay and hang out for awhile but then it becomes more about the drinking and having fun part than actually stressing who is going where. There are a couple displaced fans of other teams in our group too though so the **** talking lasts until those teams pick too.

Edited by BillsPride12

Thats the fun part about going out with your friends for the draft. Once the Bills pick we still stay and hang out for awhile but then it becomes more about the drinking and having fun part than actually stresses who is going wear. There are a couple displaced fans of other teams in our group too though so the **** talking lasts until those teams pick too.

This is always fun. My group is gonna consist of two Bills fans, a fins fan, a jets fan, and a bucs fan. So much poop talking.

Lose my erection and excitement after the Bills take a RT at #9. :(

But the NFL murdered the draft for me. I loved when it was on the weekend. I'd go visit friends and we'd make a weekend of it (drinking and grilling, play football, go out). Now, you can't do that. I love the NFL but the greed ruins some good things.

Murph said tonight that Goodell is talking about stretching it out 4 days now. WTF?!?

Do you guys watch the entire first round or do you stop watching after the Bills pick?

CBF

I stop after the Bills pick, but keep tabs on what's going on in case we get back in the first round.

I'm making a huge stromboli, and going to kick back and watch on tv in my man cave by myself. I expect there to be yelling, screaming and the throwing of pillows at the tv, if the Bills F-up the draft.

My girlfriend knows better than to come over, call or text me tonight.

Edited by oman128