Words to define this: sad, tragic, a hero, honorable...

boyst

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2619003/Heroic-nine-year-old-boy-beaten-death-rock-trying-protect-sister-12-teenage-rapist.html

Bravery.

A community in Richmond, Virginia, is reeling after an eight-year-old boy was beaten to death while trying to protect his 12-year-old sister from a rapist.

I hope the scum who did this gets his. Also, since I noticed, in the 4th picture with an officer center mid ground I swear that is likely a prostitute to his left.

This is a tragic story, but it's also amazing what that boy did.

Sidenote: your point about the girl being a prostitute is likely off-base and pointless... I've seen many non-prostitutes dress like that.

My apartment got dusty pretty quick tonight. RIP Martin Cobb.

People have called me a hero for serving in the Corps, that kid is the definition of the word. His family should hold their head high knowing their son confronted a much older and larger person to defend his sister.

People have called me a hero for serving in the Corps, that kid is the definition of the word. His family should hold their head high knowing their son confronted a much older and larger person to defend his sister.

All true but I can't begin to understand how devastating the combination of events is to the family.

very sad and the richmond area is all broken up about it. as for your comment about the 4th picture...that area, while not 'horrible' is a hotbed for that kind of activity

http://www.dailymail...age-rapist.html

Bravery.

I hope the scum who did this gets his. Also, since I noticed, in the 4th picture with an officer center mid ground I swear that is likely a prostitute to his left.

ive told my oldest nephew that he shouldn't hit or hurt anyone ever unless someone tries to hurt his sister. That's the only time you have my permission.

I'll tell my kids the same thing. I will never be mad or hold it against them if they defend their sister.