Hey DC Tom

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's DC Tom?

This is the real question and so far Mead you are the only contributor adding anything of value to this thread. Even with that said, this may be the most worthless thread to have ever garnered any attention anywhere on the board. My thoughts are the Mods should put it out of its own misery .... Oh wait...damn ... Where the hell is Beerboy when you need him?

This is the real question and so far Mead you are the only contributor adding anything of value to this thread. Even with that said, this May be the most worthless thread to have ever garnered any attention anywhere on the board. My thoughts are the Mods should put it out of its own misery .... Oh wait...damn ... Where the hell is Beerboy when you need him?

In another thread...What did you do today....beerboy says he's heading for home.

I doubt closing a thread will be at the top of his list after arriving home

and seeing Mrs B.

In another thread...What did you do today....beerboy says he's heading for home.

and seeing Mrs B.

Sarcasm CGF, Texas sized sarcasm

This is the real question and so far Mead you are the only contributor adding anything of value to this thread. Even with that said, this may be the most worthless thread to have ever garnered any attention anywhere on the board. My thoughts are the Mods should put it out of its own misery .... Oh wait...damn ... Where the hell is Beerboy when you need him?

Yeah, Last Post Wins was a paragon of substance.

Never mind him. He's been spoiled by all the riveting, never repetitive draft talk that's been going on for the last five months.

No, the rumor of the minute about who will next own the Bills is far more gripping.

and seeing Mrs B.

Told mrs B. he would be home Friday. He was going to try and catch her ...... I mean surprise her.