Why I Love Don Cherry

Dante

I honestly believe for a while* that Don Cherry was blind, given how he dresses.

*A while = longer than I care to admit.

Nothing wrong with a little flair to make things a bit more fun. Kind of like how chef Marcus Samuelsson colors things up a bit. Arguably even more out there than Cherry

http://www.stylecaster.com/marcus-samuelsson-style/

It's the Mr. B collar that I think always define what Cherry wears... All the flashy suits are secondary IMO... That collar defines the whole swing era schtick he's got going.

Does he still keep a white bull terrier named Blue?

I think he is on to Blue #2. Possibly Blue #3 at this point. I have a Don Cherry bobble head at home and it came with a Blue doggie bobble as well. Might be my favorite bobble I have. Edited by Dante

This year is going to be a rematch of the 1971/1973 Cups... With a different outcome. Keep waiting Canada. :nana:

As long as the Bruins don't win.

God I hate them. There are no redeemable qualities of a Bruins player or fan.

As long as the Bruins don't win.

God I hate them. There are no redeemable qualities of a Bruins player or fan.

Bandwagon 'Hawks fans are pretty bad! Man, I'd be making a ton of money if I just bought season tickets in 2007 when the organization was pestering me after attending one Sabres game in Chicago! I could have milked the bandwagon fans for everything they have... Stupid, they'd call and I would tell them to **** off... You know what tickets are being resold for in this town... Incredible!

Bandwagon 'Hawks fans are pretty bad! Man, I'd be making a ton of money if I just bought season tickets in 2007 when the organization was pestering me after attending one Sabres game in Chicago! I could have milked the bandwagon fans for everything they have... Stupid, they'd call and I would tell them to **** off... You know what tickets are being resold for in this town... Incredible!

Probably less than what they are selling for here lol

Probably less than what they are selling for here lol

Yeah... They gotta be worth double the gold in Montreal! I am such an idiot! And I don't even need Tom to say it! ;-) ;-) I never imagined in a million years that old man Wirtz would have dropped so fast!

It would be interesting to see two skilled teams like The Habs & 'Hawks in The Finals.

Yeah... They gotta be worth double the gold in Montreal! I am such an idiot! And I don't even need Tom to say it! ;-) ;-) I never imagined in a million years that old man Wirtz would have dropped so fast!

It would be interesting to see two skilled teams like The Habs & 'Hawks in The Finals.

But it's not the same if I don't say it.

You're an idiot.