It's in the hole

This is what it feels like to have your post commented on by Tom...

NWhyne7.gif

You know what's most impressive about that? There's a third guy on camera with a green rubber ball. Then as the woman's knocked out, a fourth person enters the frame...with a green rubber ball.

So that's not a random event. You had a group of at least four people consciously organize and plan something that stupid.

You know what's most impressive about that? There's a third guy on camera with a green rubber ball. Then as the woman's knocked out, a fourth person enters the frame...with a green rubber ball.

So that's not a random event. You had a group of at least four people consciously organize and plan something that stupid.

:lol: :lol:

It looks like a weird office skill-building activity turned blood sport.

"Jenny from accounting had waited three years for a chance to get even with Bob for the time he ate her (clearly labeled) tuna salad from the office fridge..."

:lol: :lol:

It looks like a weird office skill-building activity turned blood sport.

"Jenny from accounting had waited three years for a chance to get even with Bob for the time he ate her (clearly labeled) tuna salad from the office fridge..."

I think it's teachers in the rubber room.

She was KTFO wasn't she?

How 'bout this one?

funny-gif-dog-swinging-chain.gif

Oh, we're posting gifs? I can totally win at this.

Taunting Tom is like this...

I9QgYs0.gif

You think you're about to set up something good, really have a good laugh, maybe even go #EPIC. But, he'll just set you up to fall flat on your face. Every time.